The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt bonds Aarrggghhh

TheBrindog

I know this has been raised before but honestly what is wrong with medical debt bonds. I must have run the bounty 50 times and got 2 bonds. Trying a mixture of stage 1 only, 1-3, it doesn't matter you just don't seem to get them. I am stuck at 99,000 standing with all other bonds maxed just cant get these. Are there any better ways rather than just constantly running the bounty for nothing. At this point I would spend plat to get these things if I could. 

There must be a better way rather than this mind-numbing grind. We all love farming otherwise we wouldn't play Warframe but this is mental.

3 hours ago, TheBrindog said:

I know this has been raised before but honestly what is wrong with medical debt bonds. I must have run the bounty 50 times and got 2 bonds. Trying a mixture of stage 1 only, 1-3, it doesn't matter you just don't seem to get them. I am stuck at 99,000 standing with all other bonds maxed just cant get these. Are there any better ways rather than just constantly running the bounty for nothing. At this point I would spend plat to get these things if I could. 

There must be a better way rather than this mind-numbing grind. We all love farming otherwise we wouldn't play Warframe but this is mental.

Holy crap, I thought you were complaining about bad ticker restock but then I kept reading to find out you were actually doing bounties to get them. Its painful to even imagine it. Good news is, everything is gonna be much better from now on :D

Edited by MaxTunnerX

11 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Check Ticker (use Fast Travel), she can sell all types of Debt-Bonds.

I've still never seen Ticker stock anything other than the two basic bonds, despite checking for several months. I'm actually there to check for more min/max'd Railjack crew, but always check the bonds too because "Why not?" after all.

• 3 weeks later...