Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital Extremes Banned Me?

-Trinity

Question

I can't... I've checked with my friends, they can access it....

Digital Extremes did you block me...? *cries* 

Why........... 

What Trinity-chan did to Onii-chan~ I am sorry!..... huhuhu... Nyaaaa *Cries*

wr6ec.png

bgtqmw.png

2ds4nl4.png

Edited by AliciaTA

9 answers to this question

I like how the trailers are age-restricted, but the game itself, which contains guts and gore and body parts flying everywhere amongst various other assorted chunks of flesh, is rated T.

I'm not sure how the rating system works, but if ESRB decided that this game is T, then they should've at least taken a look at the game. And if DE told ESRB to give this game a T, then judging from these videos, the content of the game, and the target audience, they really need to decide on an age limit and stick with it.

Edited by SortaRandom

I guess its because there's an option to disable gore.

The rating came before that option was made available, though.

Also, you can choose to activate "sillygibs" (which is basically players exploding into sprinkles and balloons and rubber duckies when hit by explosives) in Team Fortress 2, but that's not really doing anything to affect its M-rating.

Edited by SortaRandom

Also, you can choose to activate "sillygibs" (which is basically players exploding into sprinkles and balloons and rubber duckies when hit by explosives) in Team Fortress 2, but that's not really doing anything to affect its M-rating.

But that's a client-side command, not an actual option. Though, you're right. Warframe ToS only allows 13 year old users and above, and still has gore.