The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn's magnificent, infested Tennogen

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

I recently saw this Tennogen post in the steam workshop, and I couldnt believe how absolutely amazing it looked! 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3024292629

It's everything I could dream of in a Hildy skin.

VentralHound's Yareli Alt helmet has been approved with release date TBA. Which is fantastic, cuz Yareli has been needing a new helmet option for so long, and Hound's helmet fits the jellygirl SO well ❤️.

But that Hildryn skin... Whew... That skin is something else (fav part of it is the infested hair), and I pray that DE blesses us with another superb tennogen addition 🙏.

Edited by (PSN)RomDog2648
Added picture
  • Like 18

This Tennogen submission has 93 awards and 1.69% of visitors who favorited.  By contrast, led2012 - one of the most accepted Tennogen artists - had an average Steam award earnings of 19.6 awards per item, and 1.54% of visitors who favorite.

So, if not the community's wishes, what is DE primarily basing their decision to accept/reject Tennogen submissions on?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 2023-12-07 at 10:56 PM, Mikhael222 said:

So, if not the community's wishes, what is DE primarily basing their decision to accept/reject Tennogen submissions on?

No ass no acceptance 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2023-12-08 at 5:56 AM, Mikhael222 said:

This Tennogen submission has 93 awards and 1.69% of visitors who favorited.  By contrast, led2012 - one of the most accepted Tennogen artists - had an average Steam award earnings of 19.6 awards per item, and 1.54% of visitors who favorite.

Submissions are chosen by Digital Extremes based on quality and creativity. We will consider the popularity of skins as deemed by the Tenno, but we will be making the final call on what we add to the game. For information on why a skin was Rejected, see here

this is what they say about how they choose the skins

• 2 months later...

By the way, this skin was actually updated recently! So you can enjoy the new V2 variation, which definitely looks better :3

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3024292629&searchtext=

The design is definitely more fined tuned, with certain details being adjusted and it being general lighter which I think helps highlight some of the details it has going for it. Plus more emissives! Which is always a treat.

• 4 weeks later...