The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Eximus stronghold sortie survival doesnt spawn eximus units

vixenpixel

Yep it's true. I was like "Huh, this will pad my nightwave completion this week. Wait, where are the eximuses??" <- true reaction. Instead it was just a really normal survival mission somewhat light on oxygen pickups. Dunno why warframes need oxygen in the first place but it's a cool game mode so we're accepting the somewhat strange logic, but where are the eximi? Eximi is plural for eximus I think. It would have been some epic gameplay, I picked dagath and my favourite full auto shotgun the astilla prime and went to town on... a normal-mode trickle of corpus... You know how in normal mode its like half the enemies or something. I felt like it was a fourth of the normal mode enemies actually. Probably because I was solo? I can't remember if that affects nr of enemies but I think it might... 

• Like 1

I'm not sure about all the factors involved, but there is a general issue with the Eximus Stronghold not working  on several Corpus Survival maps.

Although maybe it's balanced out by the Eximus Strongholds on other maps that have something like 5x the normal amount, lol.

• Like 1