The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mods

PuppyGoodBoy69

So I had a afuris riven mod with weapon recoil, damage to grinder and ammo maximum. Then I completed my 2nd pistol riven challenge and it gave me the dex Furis mod with critical chance and status duration. But when I went to put it on it only showed the afuris riven and not the dex Furis. Can anyone tell me why. 

15 minutes ago, PuppyGoodBoy69 said:

So I had a afuris riven mod with weapon recoil, damage to grinder and ammo maximum. Then I completed my 2nd pistol riven challenge and it gave me the dex Furis mod with critical chance and status duration. But when I went to put it on it only showed the afuris riven and not the dex Furis. Can anyone tell me why. 

I might have misinterpreted your question, but does this help:  Afuris and Dex Furis are from the same riven family, although with different dispositions.  So the rivens will work in all three.  i.e., Afuris, Dex Furis, and Afuris Prime*, although with different percentages because of their dispositions. 

*But not Furis, which is in a separate riven family.

• Like 1

1 час назад, PuppyGoodBoy69 сказал:

There cannot be a "Dex Furis" riven mod. Riven mods are always generated for the basic version of a gun. And basic version of Dex Furis is just Furis. You're probably confused by similarity in the names.

Afuris and Furis aren't versions of the same weapon, but different weapons. That's why RM from one cannot work for another and vice versa.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

4 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Dex Furis is just Furis

Slight clarification, the Dex Furis is the Afuris (not the Furis). The dex furis and afuris are both akimbo (dual) guns, so they're from the same family and should share the same rivens. The furis is the single version and it would have separate riven mods.

5 hours ago, PuppyGoodBoy69 said:

afuris riven mod ... dex Furis

Are you able to include screenshots of the riven mods? As the others have mentioned, there shouldn't be a "dex furis" riven mod, since the afuris and dex furis are basically the same weapon (from the same family), so they should both be afuris riven mods.

3 часа назад, (PSN)iuvenilis сказал:

Slight clarification, the Dex Furis is the Afuris (not the Furis). The dex furis and afuris are both akimbo (dual) guns, so they're from the same family and should share the same rivens. The furis is the single version and it would have separate riven mods.

You're right. It's been years since I've used those weapons and totally forgot about it. Thank you for correcting me.