The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entrati Lanthorn never comes up as reward from extractor, bug ?

(PSN)Midcall

Question

8 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Midcall said:

Hello,

i tried for severa month now, at least 100+ times go get some Entrati Lanthorn from the extractor on the Zariman tileset. I got everything else a couple times but never, not only once, those Entrati Lanthorn. How is this possible ?

They do drop, they're just very rare.  And if you're looking at the wiki's drop rates, I strongly suspect those are guesses, at least for Lanthorns.

As far as my own experience goes, I too have gone months at a time without Lanthorn extractor drops.  I'm going to guess my average is something like a drop every couple of months, usually two tries a day.   And that's an average, so there've been much longer dry periods than that.  So 100+ tries isn't really that much, I'm afraid. 

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Midcall said:

i tried for severa month now, at least 100+ times go get some Entrati Lanthorn from the extractor on the Zariman tileset. I got everything else a couple times but never, not only once, those Entrati Lanthorn. How is this possible ?

Did you use Distilling Extractor? I got at least 3 times after a month of deploying it on Zariman (use companion app to collect and deploy without entering the game)

They do come out of extractors, but it is very rare.

Just for fun I've been keeping a log of when I pull them since the last time I saw a thread about this.

For science: I am using the Distilling Extractor Prime (BP available sometimes from Varzia on Maroo's Relay for Regal Aya). I harvest them about once (sometimes twice) every day.

• March 16
  • May 2
  • May 27
  • June 7
  • June 12
  • June 17
  • July 8
  • August 18
  • September 9
  • October 29

So I'm in a bit of a dry spot myself right now, but June was a good harvest. Best way to get lanthorns is to break and open everything you can on your missions, honestly.

Yeah, they are very rare apparently, since the bounties give out random crap instead of one thing. The odds are not in anyone's favor. I heard you can get them from Deimos, just kill the Necromecs in the new area. Still, it is not a gaurantee.