The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Inconsistensy with Garuda Talons and Archon mods

Numerounius

Garuda Talons benefit from Archon continuity and Archon Vitality so it stands to reason that they are listed as an ability for the purposes of archon mods so they should work with the remaining two yet they do not work with archon stretch and archon flow. And the wording on the mods does not help in trying to interpret how this can't be a bug.

Since her Talons are only a quasi-ability at best, it seems just as or more likely that it working with any of the mods is the bug.  (If this is the case.  I  know what the wiki says about some of them, but I haven't done any testing myself.)

It certainly should be consistent either way though.

25 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Since her Talons are only a quasi-ability at best, it seems just as or more likely that it working with any of the mods is the bug.  (If this is the case.  I  know what the wiki says about some of them, but I haven't done any testing myself.)

It certainly should be consistent either way though.

Uh yeah, thanks for fact checking my post with. . . my knowledge?  I was the one that went in and fixed the wording of (pusedo) exalted weapons and archon mods on the wiki. It wasn't up to standards with the wording being very specific beforehand. It wasn't that hard for me to test this info, editing it took some time but I managed to get it fixed.

Luckily I managed to find some tech that no one else discovered or bothered to put on the wiki in this regard before I added it, but once I got to Garuda's Talons it is confusing me as to exactly what was going on.

I'm sure that there might be a reason for this like the factor that the two it works for don't have an ability icon in the upper right hand corner and it just applies it automatically or the factor they don't want you to just get infinite free energy from it despite you having to play the most busted free energy frame. But the wording on the actual mods from all four of them does not help in conveying this information in a consistent way to the end user, and it might also be a problem with some other archon mod interactions like with Toxic Lash.

Edited by Numerounius

2 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Uh yeah, thanks for fact checking my post with. . . my knowledge? 

Did I offend you?  My apologies if I did.  My point was actually that I did no fact checking. I try to be cautious about making statements that imply the truth of something without some direct experience.

4 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

I was the one that went in and fixed the wording of (pusedo) exalted weapons and archon mods on the wiki. It wasn't up to standards with the wording being very specific beforehand. It wasn't that hard for me to test this info, editing it took some time but I managed to get fixed.

Thank you.