The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wish there were more ways to increase warframe ability range

iiReapzx

Range , as someone already said ,doesn't scale linearly like other stats , it usually scales by a power of 2 for area effects and 3 for volume effects.

I think DE has, already , seen the drawback of more range when you get it for nuke frames in fissure missions or the ocassional invigoration.

Entire maps getting wiped with minimal effort.

And they have no intention of doing so on a permanent basis.

And considering how they have in effect nerfed the AoE weapons I don't see them changing that philosophy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dunkelheit said:

What do you play, lvl 20 and lower? He can't even put a dent in Steel Path mobs. He can CC them, if he is build for that (massive range).

You think they care about balance on Steel Path? Lol. Lmao even.

DE makes their """balance""" decisions based on normal star chart, because that's what 90% of the playerbase plays on.

7 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I think DE has, already , seen the drawback of more range when you get it for nuke frames in fissure missions or the occasional invigoration.

Entire maps getting wiped with minimal effort.

Yea I'm understanding now how broken adding more range sources could be. When I posted this I was really just thinking about a few select frames that I would enjoy a bit more range on, but taking a step back and looking at every warframe with extra range would just be too overpowering. DE would most likely end up nerfing something else in return to balance things or just go back on the extra range additions. Either way people will end up unhappy. But yea everyone here has convinced me, I actually do not want more range, just keep things the way they're going and don't ruin the balance lol.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Hexerin:

You think they care about balance on Steel Path? Lol. Lmao even.

DE makes their """balance""" decisions based on normal star chart, because that's what 90% of the playerbase plays on.

I wrote what I think and you can read it, if you want. Never in my posting did I say anything about balance. One guy pointed out how overpowered Volt is and that he smashes everything in 78m range. And I just pointed out that is not true, at least not for lvl above 10.