The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

DE, the Catabolyst is a complete fustercluck.

Traumtulpe

I was excited for the new augment mod from Nightwave and even got myself a riven for this weapon I hadn't used in a long time, only to find out that the Catabolyst is bugged beyond believe.

Like seriously, there's nothing about this weapon that isn't bugged at this point. Some highlights:

The weapon had innate punch through on release, this is inexplicably gone.

It is considered a launcher (punch through from mods has no effect), yet Primed Fulmination has no effect either.

The augment appears to be multiplicative on the grenade, but additive on the beam.

The grenade cannot benefit from multishot.

Various bugs with the reload/grenade throw, resulting in no throw at all or a 10% power throw.

Horrible screenshake while firing the beam, that can't be turned off and wasn't there at release.

The weapon would be super clunky if it worked right, but it doesn't and thus it's completely unusable garbage. Why would you even release a new augment for something this bugged? Just delete this poor thing from the game if you can't be bothered to fix it...

lol

I love catabolyst as you can tell: 

0nyIGrY.png

Horrible screenshake? I play with screenshake turned off (cause Mag exists) and never noticed anything.

Yes the reload/grenade throw is sort of buggy, you have to press fire, even if your mag is at 0, then it throws the grenade no problem.

Grenade not being affected by MS? Yes... and? Still does millions of damage.

The grenade not being affect by Primed Fulmination I'd have to check...

Edited by Hejirah-Umbra

1 hour ago, Hejirah-Umbra said:

lol

I love catabolyst as you can tell: 

0nyIGrY.png

Horrible screenshake? I play with screenshake turned off (cause Mag exists) and never noticed anything.

Yes the reload/grenade throw is sort of buggy, you have to press fire, even if your mag is at 0, then it throws the grenade no problem.

Grenade not being affected by MS? Yes... and? Still does millions of damage.

The grenade not being affect by Primed Fulmination I'd have to check...

This is a place for bug reporting or inconsistencies not your personal opinions on the weapon lol

• Like 1