The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

Would love to know if I had max rivens on one account and max rivens on another account (max being the maximum possible riven slots on both accs, 180 or whatevr it is), when merging would I have 360 rivens on one account?

EDIT : Turns out, the rivens transfer, the slots do not. RIP

Edited by (PSN)imranio

28 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

what that even mean? gross save is closed until january even if we have gross save? if thats a point why even open it? 

That means that you can connect your accounts tomorrow and that'll enable cross save.
If you don't connect your accounts tomorrow, you'll have to wait until january

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 9:08 AM, (PSN)Jokerfadew said:

You're trying to triple-dip in Plat bud no one is an idiot delete the account then.

If you migrated before your account has been  duped 

Dint matter the time frame in which you migrated end of the day your items were duplicated for you to play on another system link the account and be happy if you are at the end of the day trying to capitalize on selling your (duped items) then merge like everything is okay.

DE doesn't have to take that chance even if you are one of the few who isn't thinking that because too many of you Veterans can ruin the economy.

Thanks for the credit but didn’t even think of that it’s good to have pessimist ready to jump and criticize you honestly found something many people probably wouldn’t have thought of. Nice! But sorry I’m not just wanted my mods and armory

On 2023-12-19 at 8:26 PM, (PSN)Dot-Mage said:

If you created the PC account after the 24th of November, then the only option available to you is Linking.  When you go to link, you would set your primary account as your PS4 account.

Thank you very much for the clarification. So, the linking process will have to be done under the PS4 account, correct? I will need to log in to my PS4 account on the Warframe website, then link the other PC account I created, and finally, select the PS4 account as the primary account. Sorry for the lengthy comment, I don't want to mess up, as I've seen a few people encountering issues.

On 2023-12-19 at 8:26 PM, (PSN)Dot-Mage said:

If you created the PC account after the 24th of November, then the only option available to you is Linking.  When you go to link, you would set your primary account as your PS4 account.

53 minutes ago, (PSN)Shaq_Gen said:

Thank you very much for the clarification. So, the linking process will have to be done under the PS4 account, correct? I will need to log in to my PS4 account on the Warframe website, then link the other PC account I created, and finally, select the PS4 account as the primary account. Sorry for the lengthy comment, I don't want to mess up, as I've seen a few people encountering issues.

Actually, going by the FAQ, if you made the PS4 account prior to the November deadline, unless I am misunderstanding/misreading this or the FAQ, I am pretty sure this is incorrect. You still require a PC account to merge accounts in general, so unless this just means you need a PC account to merge ONLY console accounts, I think you still might be good for merging. (This is what I'm talking about with the vagueness)

EDIT: To drive it home, take this with a grain of salt, I am just referencing the FAQ, as vague as some of the language and specifics are.
Q: I did not create a PC account before the cutoff date. Can I still Merge multiple console accounts?

Q: I did not create a PC account before the cutoff date. Can I still Merge multiple console accounts?
Yes, provided the console accounts you wish to include in the Merge were created before the cutoff date and also were not created through a previous PC-to-console account migration.

You will first need to create a new PC account. After that, you must Link it to whichever console account you are choosing as the Primary Account (allowing you to use its Progression). This will create a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account. You can then Merge the remaining console accounts with your newly created Cross Platform Save Account as you would normally.

Edited by TheRefinedHellion
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Skunk616 said:

So, I'm posting from a seperate account as you can tell, I did successfully link all 4 accounts (PSN, PC, Xbox, Switch), I kept my PSN progress, and my Closed Beta accolade, I did not however keep my Lato Vandal, Excalibur Proto Skin or my Twitch Prominence Bundle items

Bro did you lose all your plat?

I want to link my primary pc account to new switch account. So do i lose all my pc plat when i link to switch? Or it just doesnt show my plat when i log in using switch and will re appear when i log in using my pc again? Please help

21 hours ago, TheRefinedHellion said:

So we just gon forget Hyrdroid exists? Or how bout Lavos? And let's not forget the new boyo, Qorvex, who cosplaying a shredded block of cheese.

EDIT: Or if you wanna talk Primes, Excal Prime, because putting golden trim apparently makes a frame a Prime? Or how bout Hildryn Prime's harp-lookin ahh? Don't get me started on Nova Prime's Abe from Oddworld-digivolved looking ahh.

Grendel is by far the ugliest warframe.

10 hours ago, Gerlon. said:

Because it’s “software”. This stuff is COMPLICATED. In the industry they might say something: “imagine doing brain surgery while riding on the back of a motorcycle”. :)

Another analogy. Imagine you have three houses of cards and you need to put them together into a single bigger house, but, NONE of them can collapse while you’re doing it. 

Stop excusing them, they have done account merging in the past they know how it works they are just being lazy with how to release it.

26 minutes ago, Gerlon. said:

Has anyone mentioned whether there is a way to know if your console account was ever migrated earlier from a PC account, before starting all this? Just so you know what to be prepared for? In my case, I’m not sure anymore since it was a long time ago.

You cant merge accounts that have already merged in the past. Also the only way that makes sense if you didnt know if an account was merged is if you bought one.

Edited by (XBOX)FallenD3ity

1 minute ago, (XBOX)FallenD3ity said:

You cant merge accounts that have already merged in the past, also you do know you just dont want anyone to know you bought an account do you?

I know I can’t merge accounts that were migrated. So how can I tell if I migrated my account? Thus I’d know up front, that my account won’t be eligible. This was an account I created myself so not sure what you mean?

So i did the whispers in the walls quest on pc a couple days after it came out and then a couple days later i found out i could finally merge my playstation account that had a lot more progress (apart from quests) so after the merge i went through the tedious process of redoing what quests i had to redo. Now all of the quests are done except for whispers in the walls because the game wont let me start it, its still greyed out like i havent done the prerequisites even though i have.

Edited by iGenZen

4 hours ago, TheRefinedHellion said:

Actually, going by the FAQ, if you made the PS4 account prior to the November deadline, unless I am misunderstanding/misreading this or the FAQ, I am pretty sure this is incorrect. You still require a PC account to merge accounts in general, so unless this just means you need a PC account to merge ONLY console accounts, I think you still might be good for merging. (This is what I'm talking about with the vagueness)

EDIT: To drive it home, take this with a grain of salt, I am just referencing the FAQ, as vague as some of the language and specifics are.

Yes, provided the console accounts you wish to include in the Merge were created before the cutoff date and also were not created through a previous PC-to-console account migration.

You will first need to create a new PC account. After that, you must Link it to whichever console account you are choosing as the Primary Account (allowing you to use its Progression). This will create a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account. You can then Merge the remaining console accounts with your newly created Cross Platform Save Account as you would normally.

Excellent explanation, thank you very much

The only thing which is "bugged" for me after cross save so far, that the choosen options for Lotus from New War are different on PC than the one I did on Xbox Some of the Nightwave challenges for this week got reset too but not the XP. So was able to do some Nightwave challenges twice.

The options for Lotus are FINAL and permanent when completing the New War so I dont really get it why its different now.

Edited by -Vegito-

19 minutes ago, -Vegito- said:

The only thing which is "bugged" for me after cross save so far, that the choosen options for Lotus from New War are different on PC than the one I did on Xbox Some of the Nightwave challenges for this week got reset too but not the XP. So was able to do some Nightwave challenges twice.

The options for Lotus are FINAL and permanent when completing the New War so I dont really get it why its different now.

Which account did you choose as your primary?

vor 7 Minuten schrieb --N--:

Which account did you choose as your primary?

My xbox account. Never touched the quest on PC, I was only MR 1 with pretty much nothing. Completed all on xbox but Lotus is now different. I take it, when this is the only downside.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PSN)BlAcK-Ita-NoIsE:

Hello, I read on the official warframe page on social media, that today it was possible to transfer the account, but in my account, it is still impossible for me to link my PS4 account to use it on my xbox series X. How is this possible? THX

8am ET is in 4 hours. Then you can do it.

Edited by -Vegito-

10 minutes ago, -Vegito- said:

My xbox account. Never touched the quest on PC, I was only MR 1 with pretty much nothing. Completed all on xbox but Lotus is now different. I take it, when this is the only downside.

That's weird, you should've gotten your Lotus choice then.

Maybe I'm just dumb but I need some help/clarification. If I want to take ALL of my Xbox progress and put it onto my PC account, which is primary and which is secondary? Is the primary account (PC) the account I want all the progress on while the secondary account (XBOX) is the one with everything on it or is the primary account (XBOX) the account that has everything on it while the secondary account is where I want it transferred (PC)?

One question: 

I have an old account on PC, 300+ days MR13. The last time I played with this account was back in 2015 (I can't play anymore because I switched to using a Macbook for work, no longer have a PC).

On the other hand, I just bought a Nintendo Switch a few months ago and started playing with a new account, now my Switch account is MR17, with more progress and missions completed than my previous account on PC, as well as a lots more frames, mods and weapons than PC.
I want to use PC as my primary, and merge the switch account to it (just because Nintendo is s*ck, i don't want my account stick with them) and still continue playing on Switch until I get a PC. So will I lose all mission progress (New War, Whisper,...) or MR one the Switch and start all over again from the process on PC?

vor 27 Minuten schrieb --N--:

That's weird, you should've gotten your Lotus choice then.

Yeah thats what I thought too. I would want to change her name but there is no option for it. The wiki sais it is permanent after the quest.

vor 25 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Kingkukumber:

Maybe I'm just dumb but I need some help/clarification. If I want to take ALL of my Xbox progress and put it onto my PC account, which is primary and which is secondary? Is the primary account (PC) the account I want all the progress on while the secondary account (XBOX) is the one with everything on it or is the primary account (XBOX) the account that has everything on it while the secondary account is where I want it transferred (PC)?

Your primary would be your xbox account then. Everything your PC account has, your weapons, frames, Rep and all other stuff like  your clan and even the free 50 platin will be transfered to your xbox account. Your new nickname will be the one your PC account has and your original PC account progress will be gone/overwritten by your xbox progress.

Edited by -Vegito-