Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

18 minutes ago, pollux38 said:

I have my account on playstaion that I've been wanting to use on pc. So I made a account on pc and bought prime access to merge/link but now I don't know if I'll keep my prime access stuff since I can only link. Does anyone know or would I lose all stuff from prime access?

When did you make the PC account? 

• Like 1

I love how migrating to a platform years ago invalidates that account from merging with a different platform now. Basically players being punished for migrating to switch years ago to try things out and bring locked out of merging my pc account with my xbox account. Very cool DE......

• Like 4

3 hours ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

i can see crossave active for my pc account , however it worries me as it dosnt seem to have a select main account or what not yet , which worries me as i dont want to wipe my xbox as its the one i want to become my main 

guess merg account is not yet active , this seems more geared to newer  players ? 

you select once you link

9 hours ago, (NSW)Euren said:

Yeah, im thinking the same too, just because nintendo s**k.

But there is a problem, my pc account is Mr.13 and the last time i play it was in 2015. My switch account is mr.17 with alot more frames, more weapon, mods. So if i choose my pc is my primary, what will happen with my MR and my stuffs?

From what I have read the total value of your MR will translate into your primary account along with your inventory and progression - I also read somewhere it wont count duplicates but dont qoute me on that. 

-correction progression and mission clearance is based on the primary one. 

Edited by SaleemPC

This is sad, i started playing in PSN, i'm LR1 and i have been playing almost since the begining in PSN, also i got a PC account that i left at MR 7, i was hoping merge this accounts keeping the PSN progress and stuff, and some of the other stuff in the PC account.

But since i wish to test the Nintedo Switch warframe launch i migrate the PC account, and if i understand correctly only for this fact i'm not going to be able to merge both, and if i link them i'm going to lose the prime stuff and some cosmetics that i purchase on PC, this is not a solution, but also i don't wanna keep both accounts existing anymore.

please DE allow migrated account elegible, at least for transfer items.

• Like 1

I took a long break from WF and my PC account has all of the progress I’d like to return to. However, I use PS4/5 now that I’m playing again. If I’m understanding everything I’ve read correctly, when the time comes for me to link/merge I need to select my PC account as primary and link it to my PS4/5 account. By doing this I will have access to all my previous progression on PC available to play again on PS4/5? 
Just trying to verify I’m understanding this correctly. 

2 minutes ago, Arthrytus said:

I took a long break from WF and my PC account has all of the progress I’d like to return to. However, I use PS4/5 now that I’m playing again. If I’m understanding everything I’ve read correctly, when the time comes for me to link/merge I need to select my PC account as primary and link it to my PS4/5 account. By doing this I will have access to all my previous progression on PC available to play again on PS4/5? 
Just trying to verify I’m understanding this correctly. 

Linking, if I understand the process correctly, will completely wipe out anything you've done on your PS4/PS5 account and "replace" it with your PC account. You'll be able to play our PC account on your Playstation, but that Playstation account will be lost. Based on what you've written, I think you could designate your PC account as your main, merge the Playstation account into it, and at least keep anything spiffy you might have on PS. But if you don't care about the PS account at all, then I think you have the right of it.

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

Linking, if I understand the process correctly, will completely wipe out anything you've done on your PS4/PS5 account and "replace" it with your PC account. You'll be able to play our PC account on your Playstation, but that Playstation account will be lost. Based on what you've written, I think you could designate your PC account as your main, merge the Playstation account into it, and at least keep anything spiffy you might have on PS. But if you don't care about the PS account at all, then I think you have the right of it.

Thank you, this is exactly what I was needing to read. 

7 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Accounts created after Nov. 24 can link but not merge. 

to clarify link means only 1 account will keep content aka 1 overrides the other

and merge means both accounts will "merge" content aka keep both content

both methods ending up with 1 main account. 

is this correct? 

6 minutes ago, (PSN)pete1deep said:

to clarify link means only 1 account will keep content aka 1 overrides the other

and merge means both accounts will "merge" content aka keep both content

both methods ending up with 1 main account. 

is this correct? 

That’s correct. If you have a PC account and you choose that as your primary and have it linked to your Xbox account it will override all your Xbox progress. Merge means progress from different platforms will merge as one. So if you have progress in one platform only then you link since there’s no point in merging in this case. 

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
Added last sentence
  • Like 1

So, I would like to have this question answered in the clearest and simplest way because, honestly, I am so confused.

My main account (the account which is up to date in quests and stuff) is my PS4 account; however, I want to play on PC only. I won't be playing on any console anymore, PC only.

I created a fresh new account on PC. The question is, what is the best option for me to bring my PS4 account to PC and then continue playing on PC only? Thank you very much in advance.

5 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

That’s correct. If you have a PC account and you choose that as your primary and have it linked to your Xbox account it will override all your Xbox progress. Merge means progress from different platforms will merge as one. So if you have progress in one platform only then you link since there’s no point in merging in this case. 

i cant remember the last time i played on my ps4. but that account is loaded (relatively for a noob i think). been wanting to jump back in on pc but only if in this type of circumstance and i only learned of this happening by weird chance yesterday.

hyped to start learning and progressing again. think im in a fun spot of having a lot of unexplored content but have enough plat to not make things super stressful 😅 i think

Edited by (PSN)pete1deep

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dracanos90 said:

I have a ps4 Account since 6-7 years and a Xbox Account since 4-5 month.

Can i merge them or do i have to buy Something to merge it?

Im very confused.

I read Something about primeacces?!

Can anyone pls tell me Like for Dummys?

They are admitting players through in limited quantities to avoid overwhelming the systems and having a better chance at catching any issues that may arise (and one such did on last Friday). Whichever method they chose to select would ultimately be arbitrary but in this case they've so far gone with Founders for the 1st wave (yesterday) and pre-existing PC Prime Access buyers for the 2nd wave (today). No purchase is necessary: only patience.

There are scattered reports of impatient players getting Prime Access on the PC platform since the 2nd wave began and getting in but I haven't seen DE encouraging anyone to do so and there's no guarantee that it would qualify you.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Shaq_Gen said:

So, I would like to have this question answered in the clearest and simplest way because, honestly, I am so confused.

My main account (the account which is up to date in quests and stuff) is my PS4 account; however, I want to play on PC only. I won't be playing on any console anymore, PC only.

I created a fresh new account on PC. The question is, what is the best option for me to bring my PS4 account to PC and then continue playing on PC only? Thank you very much in advance.

If you created the PC account after the 24th of November, then the only option available to you is Linking.  When you go to link, you would set your primary account as your PS4 account.

• Like 1