Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status


[DE]CoreyOnline
 Share

Recommended Posts

hey folks so random questions. When i log in it says that "link" account  but when I Click it says coming soon. is that just a system thing that everyone sees?

i should also state idk if i ever bought prime access on PC, Im on xbox and wanted to use my account everywhere,

 

Edited by (XBOX)OkamiLvl75RDM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cita

I made a PC account after the cutoff date for being merge eligible because of a section on the website that said as long as one of the accounts was older than the cutoff date you would be able to merge them, it was the only listed exception to the cutoff date. That section was removed from the website when the cross-save part of it was updated last week. I had bought the largest quantity of plat on this pc account because I had recived a 50% off plat login reward and now due to that section being removed I am concered I have wasted £60. Is that exception still a thing? Will I be able to merge that pc account with my xbox account that was created well before the cutoff point? If not what should I do in this situation? Attmept to trade the plat to my xbox account before I link them? I've put the archived website link here as proof. https://web.archive.org/web/20231208232545/https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression

this is a question i also have, idk if it have been answerd before, couldnt find it tho, becouse i did kinda the same, only i made my account years ago but never completed the tutorial until the announment came, i would like to know if my other account would merge or onli link
xbox: mr 21 2018~
Pc: mr 10 i created the account two years ago, but just recently played it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Question on account merging 
It says accounts Previously involved in a account migration

WHY ARE ACCOUNTS PREVIOUSLY INVOLVED IN AN ACCOUNT MIGRATION INELIGIBLE FOR THE ONE-TIME ACCOUNT MERGE?

In all past account migrations, copies of the original accounts were created for the newly introduced platform. This means that any migrated account has two versions in existence. Previously these existed in separate ecosystems, but with Cross Platform Save they occupy a single Warframe ecosystem.

Accounts involved in migration cannot be remerged into each other or Merged into any other account due to another version of the account and its inventory existing.

While these accounts cannot be Merged, they can still take part in Account Linking. Selecting the Warframe account you wish to prioritize as your Primary Account will allow you to access it across all platforms.

 

 

My Question on this post being is I did Migrate my pc account to the switch when it first occured. Does deleting that switch account Allow me to merge or Is their noting that can be done at the moment. in my Case i have 2000 hours on xbox and started a new run on pc and have gotten alot done; my hope is to merge my pc and xbox accounts if possible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, captain2324 said:

Question on account merging 
It says accounts Previously involved in a account migration

WHY ARE ACCOUNTS PREVIOUSLY INVOLVED IN AN ACCOUNT MIGRATION INELIGIBLE FOR THE ONE-TIME ACCOUNT MERGE?

In all past account migrations, copies of the original accounts were created for the newly introduced platform. This means that any migrated account has two versions in existence. Previously these existed in separate ecosystems, but with Cross Platform Save they occupy a single Warframe ecosystem.

Accounts involved in migration cannot be remerged into each other or Merged into any other account due to another version of the account and its inventory existing.

While these accounts cannot be Merged, they can still take part in Account Linking. Selecting the Warframe account you wish to prioritize as your Primary Account will allow you to access it across all platforms.

 

 

My Question on this post being is I did Migrate my pc account to the switch when it first occured. Does deleting that switch account Allow me to merge or Is their noting that can be done at the moment. in my Case i have 2000 hours on xbox and started a new run on pc and have gotten alot done; my hope is to merge my pc and xbox accounts if possible. 

I honestly asume that if you delete your account they wont help you anyway.... dont do it.

29 minutes ago, Shimakaze_IJN said:

this is a question i also have, idk if it have been answerd before, couldnt find it tho, becouse i did kinda the same, only i made my account years ago but never completed the tutorial until the announment came, i would like to know if my other account would merge or onli link
xbox: mr 21 2018~
Pc: mr 10 i created the account two years ago, but just recently played it

 

they said creation date, they never talked about you having to have playd the game b4^^ just wait for the next rollout (or the one after) and you will find out... I really think you should be fine tho

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, (PSN)Shaq_Gen said:

So, I would like to have this question answered in the clearest and simplest way because, honestly, I am so confused.

My main account (the account which is up to date in quests and stuff) is my PS4 account; however, I want to play on PC only. I won't be playing on any console anymore, PC only.

I created a fresh new account on PC. The question is, what is the best option for me to bring my PS4 account to PC and then continue playing on PC only? Thank you very much in advance.

By linking and choosing your PS4 account as your primary. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Shigeruken said:

I've been told that will get you banned, is that not the case?

More than likely if you're doing so to reap extra from drops and such. But, between two separate accounts I would think that moving rivens and stuff into the account you want to keep and just ditch the other to cross-play onto the platform you want isn't bannable. Though thats just me talking out of my- yknow..

Edited by (XBOX)squadX Toga
missing word
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, Kiksik2 said:

What about frames you had a  Reactor, Exilus Adapter, multiple Forma, Shards and/or Helminth abilities from your secondary account? Did they transfer with all of those installed?

All of my warframes between both accounts have the same things on them that they had before the merge. nothing was wrongly changed or removed as far as I've noticed.

30 minutes ago, (PSN)SpaghettiWard said:

I have a question for those who have merged their accounts already. If I have something in my foundry will it just go over to the merged account or does it auto-complete or something?

It just merges the completed queue of both accounts. you still have to claim the items

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

More than likely if you're doing so to reap extra from drops and such. But, between two separate accounts I would think that moving rivens and stuff into the account you want to keep and just ditch the other to cross-play onto the platform you want isn't bannable. Though thats just me talking out of my- yknow..

I appreciate the perspective, I'll try to confirm with DE before I take any action.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Purelvl0 said:

So just to be clear, if my main is a ps4 and my pc account was made before the cutoff date, I select my ps4 account as my primary when I'm able to merge? (I plan on playing pc now.) I've read it but I have ape brain. Thanks :)

Whichever you select as the primary is what retains quest/completion status, the rest merges, MR merges, inventory merges. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (XBOX)My Wii Died said:

I hope so but i can totally see it all being PC related

Same... As much as I'm hoping its Prime Access first, even its from a different console than PS - at least I know what they are focusing on first haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (PSN)SpaghettiWard said:

I have a question for those who have merged their accounts already. If I have something in my foundry will it just go over to the merged account or does it auto-complete or something?

Someone asked this on Reddit…

 

Q: Did you have anything sitting in the forge on either account? And did it pass over to the merged acc? say u got a built forma chilling on the xbox acc, and a built weapon chilling on the pc, did u get both of them in foundry on the merged acc?

 

A: Yup, I had a bunch of built weapons that are now sitting in my foundry from my PC account.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TommyShelbyXIV said:

What's going to happen if I merged my PSN account which is my (main account) that I used to play on to my other pc account that is far behind In quests and made my pc account my primary account ? will my quests progress continues from the PSN account ?

If you make your pc account the primary in a merge you lose the quest progression of the PSN account. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 11 Stunden schrieb CosmicChaotix:

They are admitting players through in limited quantities to avoid overwhelming the systems and having a better chance at catching any issues that may arise (and one such did on last Friday). Whichever method they chose to select would ultimately be arbitrary but in this case they've so far gone with Founders for the 1st wave (yesterday) and pre-existing PC Prime Access buyers for the 2nd wave (today). No purchase is necessary: only patience.

There are scattered reports of impatient players getting Prime Access on the PC platform since the 2nd wave began and getting in but I haven't seen DE encouraging anyone to do so and there's no guarantee that it would qualify you.

Ah ok. Ty ☺️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...