Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

2 minutes ago, (PSN)blaksmyth said:

Nope it is just founders at the moment. The founders pack was only on pc around 10 years ago.

The phase two has rolled out and now players who have purchased any Prime Access can merge their accounts, I am assuming that with any they also mean Grendel's but don't know for certain, though I hope many people can share details of the merge as I am still confused about the Helminth.

• Like 2

I unfortunately copied my pc account to switch as a test when I was only MR2 and didn't really play on it (only played xbox at the time), and after having played on only pc for the past few years I am illegible for merging with my xbox account (only linking). Sad, but just an fyi for others.

• Like 4

Hmm. I didn't seem to get an option to account merge at all, I only had an option to link accounts. Guess I gotta wave the bit of plat I had and Items I genuinely wanted to merge for goodbye because I am S.oL. on part of the reason I was even exited. Unless DE support comes in clutch but I'm not hopeful. 

5 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

The phase two has rolled out and now players who have purchased any Prime Access can merge their accounts, I am assuming that with any they also mean Grendel's but don't know for certain, though I hope many people can share details of the merge as I am still confused about the Helminth.

Thank you for the update.

7 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

Red Text says "Prime Access on PC" looks like they are still working through the PC at at the moment. But it is still progressing! 

• Like 1

Any here can say me what happened? I see the last tweet and say any PC PLAYERS that buy a prime in the game have a opportunity, enter in my accounr and see this in warframe page, then to check my account and see this

they say if I buy a prime and my account have a prime in the account 

The first time I see my profile in warframe

https://ibb.co/xJ9Wt9M

The second time I see my profile in warframe

https://ibb.co/yfCDg6B

https://ibb.co/wSKXJK6

Edited by Talnoxor
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, zYamiNoKami said:

For me, the notification appears that I can link the accounts, but when I access the account management it is not available

me too I post the same

Just now, LucasLoci said:

im missing everything from my pc account that was there prior to merging it with my xbox account, my pc account is from 2014 and my xbox account is from 2016, jesus christ ive lost so much lmao

You select pc as a main account or the console?

4 minutes ago, Talnoxor said:

me too I post the same

You select pc as a main account or the console?

xbox, but merging merges all items from both into one account, linking overrides the accounts you dont select, my accounts are both eyars old, the pc account shouldnt have wiped

I have a bit of a specific question about cross save and merging that doesn't seem to be mentioned in the official details

I have my main account stuck on ps4 that I want to dust off, and I have my relatively new PC account that I started this summer so I could play alongside my SO

I started this second account as a simple PC acc, not connected to my Steam, with full intentions to toss it to the side once cross save happens. but that was before finding out that merging is gonna be a real thing

I intended to end up connecting my ps4 main to my Steam

now, my question is, can I connect my current PC WF acc to my Steam, then merge it into my main ps4 acc, making the ps4 main the primary, and end up being able to play through Steam?

will I have to make a brand new wf acc through Steam?

any Founders/ppl with access to cross save able to share insight on this?

Edited by azzaearly