Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status


[DE]CoreyOnline
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

i too spend money on platform but i guess i will be last to get it? 

I have spent money on the platform as well. I'd say they are doing a pretty good job of making sure our accounts are not ruined during the merge. They did a soft launch on Friday found a problem. Yesterday was founders, and today they have already made it onto phase 2. I understand the impatience but it is unnecessary. I would rather my accounts actually merge correctly than have something go wrong and not have a fix until next year. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

I have spent money on the platform as well. I'd say they are doing a pretty good job of making sure our accounts are not ruined during the merge. They did a soft launch on Friday found a problem. Yesterday was founders, and today they have already made it onto phase 2. I understand the impatience but it is unnecessary. I would rather my accounts actually merge correctly than have something go wrong and not have a fix until next year. 

who hasn't spent money? I have spent over a grand on two different platforms

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Newer people or secondary accounts. My PC hasn't spent any money... but my Xbox is about 5k. I was buying both primes for around 5-6 rotations. Is what it is... I am not upset other than I would like to see a timeline. But they seem to be moving now. I would rather it be done correctly than a complete disaster. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cesar1299 said:

I'm having an issue with linking my switch account since it says I need to play warframe on the switch which I have already done but it doesn't let me connect my account

 i havent played on my switch because i sold it years ago, i wonder if im gonna face the same issue. Does this means that you need to log into warframe on your switch before u can merge it to you pc account?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, juicypen said:

I have a serious question, i am about to merge a MR legendary 3 PS5 account with my PC MR 18 will i lose all my rivens on the MR18 account or will they overflow i have 180 on PS5 and 50+ on PC no free slots on either...

 

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE REPSONSES

I just merged a psn (mr26) account to my pc (LR3) account and I got everything, rivens, archanes, mods, warframes / weapons / slots, resources, platinum, tennogen / market purchases, the works!

4 minutes ago, (PSN)overlordjacob200 said:

Will converted Liches be merged when we merge accounts?

They should be, they are "items" in your inventory, right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I'm being punished for a decision 8 years ago that no one had any way to know would affect today. I have 2 items I wanted to merge from my xbox account the two 2017 tennocon items and I can't because 8 years ago I used the xbox account migration. Is my migrated account with under 9 frames, 35 weapons, 3 sentinels, 2 archwings, 1 archgun, 1 archmelee, 648,783 credits and 257 plat going to unbalalance the economy so badly it can't be merged? What is the actual reasoning here? 8 years ago there wasn't even tennogen, what the heck are you guys afraid of duplicating? Is it platnimum? Let me leave it behind then I don't give a damn about such a paltry sum I just want my unique cosmetics in my main account for christ's sake!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

I have spent money on the platform as well. I'd say they are doing a pretty good job of making sure our accounts are not ruined during the merge. They did a soft launch on Friday found a problem. Yesterday was founders, and today they have already made it onto phase 2. I understand the impatience but it is unnecessary. I would rather my accounts actually merge correctly than have something go wrong and not have a fix until next year. 

that dosent even matter anymore they should be ready a launches if they are doing prime ascess players aldredy... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To those who’ve already merged Switch accounts to something else, I’m curious how the platinum already existing on Switch is treated? From what I read, the existing plat in Switch account can still be used for trading with other Switch players (using their old Switch plat too I guess). But then it seems like a merged account, on the Switch would have two platinum balances. One with their existing Switch platinum and another with platinum merged?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have bought a Prime Access pack before on my Xbox account I want to merge my MR1 PC account into, and my PC account is older than 24th of November, as well as having no purchases on it. If I Purchase a Prime Access pack (Grendel prime) now, on my MR1 PC account that I want merged into my Xbox Account, will it give me access to Cross-Save? Or is my only option to wait for the broader wave release?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (XBOX)AP3XHUM4N said:

I have bought a Prime Access pack before on my Xbox account I want to merge my MR1 PC account into, and my PC account is older than 24th of November, as well as having no purchases on it. If I Purchase a Prime Access pack (Grendel prime) now, on my MR1 PC account that I want merged into my Xbox Account, will it give me access to Cross-Save? Or is my only option to wait for the broader wave release?

I'm in the same boat and am opting not to, because 1/2 the posts on Twitter, Reddit and here says it works, and 1/2 said it doesnt. Also, a green text mod on this board said "it's not guaranteed".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)ChrisCraft007 said:

So I'm a little confused will I be able to Merge/Link more than 2 accounts to the same singular account? So like linking a Xbox, PlayStation and switch account into one singular account?

From what i've seen, you'll be asked to sign into all of the accounts you want to link/merge when you go to /cross-save and then select a primary.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have my account on playstaion that I've been wanting to use on pc. So I made a account on pc and bought prime access to merge/link but now I don't know if I'll keep my prime access stuff since I can only link. Does anyone know or would I lose all stuff from prime access?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, pollux38 said:

I have my account on playstaion that I've been wanting to use on pc. So I made a account on pc and bought prime access to merge/link but now I don't know if I'll keep my prime access stuff since I can only link. Does anyone know or would I lose all stuff from prime access?

Yes, if you link you will lose the Prime Access goods you purchased on the PC side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...