Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Warframe Market Place Do Black Friday Sales?

(PSN)DoWn_Stairs

They have a starter kits on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Warframe-Splinter-Pack-Online-Game/dp/B00FMB3DG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385556612&sr=8-1&keywords=warframe) That is doing half off. Not sure if it works with the PS4 though

These are for the computer only. There aren't any deals for the PS4 as of yet. buying them would be a waste as they cannot be transferred over.

It i

Would be nice to have PS4 versions of the Amazon/etc. packs available.  Currently the PSN prices in comparison are outrageous.

Agreed, I am loving the game and already bought a little Plat to get me by.  I will not buy anymore until I get some sort of discount that is at least 50% off.

Looks like I can finally open assassins creed.

Lame that none of the developers ever answer these questions about Plat discounts  Makes me wonder.........

It i

Agreed, I am loving the game and already bought a little Plat to get me by.  I will not buy anymore until I get some sort of discount that is at least 50% off.

Looks like I can finally open assassins creed.

Lame that none of the developers ever answer these questions about Plat discounts  Makes me wonder.........

I heard suggestion that they're waiting on the European release to do much of anything, which is tomorrow I think? I'm not sure.

Their silence is pretty disheartening though, they seem pretty active and open with the PC community on what they're planning.