The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stropha projectile not building combo

Grey_Space

As the title suggests, the projectile fired by the Stropha does not count as a melee hit and will not build combo.

Slide attacking or hitting the enemies with the actual blade will start to build combo, but any attacks from the gun portion of this gunblade will not add to the combo counter.

I tested the Redeemer Prime to make sure it wasn't an issue with all gunblades, and it's pellets worked as expected and increased my combo.

Testing in the simulacrum shows that the Stropha DOES build combo, but only if the gun is physically touching an enemy when I fire it. I need to be within a distance of 2m of the target for it to count.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I can confirm this problem, still have the same issue. I tried with the redeemer prime and the combo counter is increasing normally with both the blade and the bullet but not with the Stropha. The Stropha only building combo with the blade making contact with the enemy but not with the ranged projectile(bullet).

Edited by Danzetsu

• 3 weeks later...

Posting here to report the same problem. The Stropha is castrated because of this bug. This has been happening for 3 months, it has been reported here and on the subreddit. It's not even listed in the "Known Bugs" section.

Come on, DE. This cannot be an intentional change. It worked just fine before. Sometime around the Tennokai changes, the shots from the Stropha no longer build combo or activate Tennokai, only the blade itself.

What more do you want out of your users? You can find reports of this everywhere on any site that is discussing the game. We are doing our part by reporting it and engaging.