The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sarcophages

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

9 answers to this question

I can't show you a screen shot I'm afraid but they are small rectangular boxes about half the size of corpus containers. You will find them hidden around the sand area found towards the end of the tileset, they're pretty well hidden. Look everywhere! You can't melee them you have to shoot them. Also they don't seem to have any resonance to help you locate them. Air support charge for highlighting hidden medallions and stuff don't highlight the sarcophagus unfortunately. Hope that helps.

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I have to question every single person who keeps asking what they are for the bounty: Did you not even attempt to explore around the map when you ran the quest? No Helios equipped or usage of scanners? No loot radar pinging all the shiny icons?

I did all that and spent a long time exploring the tileset, but I still didn't know what they were because I didn't hover my cursor over them to read the names, Helios did it all.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

There is a bounty in the new Deimos Fibonacci offerings where the bonus is to find three sarcophages but I wiki'd and cannot find what a sarcophage is.

It looks kinda like a grey, flat box of stone with several pairs of fingers on it. These are kinda hidden on ledges and in caves, in the excarvation/sandy area. Functionally they are just regular containers, showing up on your loot radar, and they drop a very tiny amount of resources about 2 seconds after you break one.

Here's a picture:

MtTeNT7.png

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 1