The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

No progress transfer

Aiwas

Hi there, based on the information available it sounds like you are describing a Link, not a Merge. 

On 2023-12-12 at 10:11 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Any Warframe account that was previously involved in a PC-to-console account migration to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch is ineligible for a One-Time Account Merge. However, these accounts can still be Linked normally and participate in Cross Platform Save.

Had you ever participated in a PC-to-console account migration (to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch)? If so, the PC account is not eligible for Merge but can still be Linked. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Aiwas said:

Yes migrated to Switch. But where is my PC account?

You picked the Xbox account as your main in a link, which means your PC account is gone, replaced by your Xbox account:

NOTE THAT ACCOUNT LINKING IS PERMANENT. Once a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account is created, you will no longer be able to access any Linked accounts’ progress or Inventory aside from those of the Primary Account.

https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression#save-guide-title

i had done the pc to switch merge in the past back when fortuna released and now i bought a prime access and linked my pc and switch but didnt see the merge option, now i cant access the prime access i just bought and i also cannot use tennogen for pc even though ingame it says i purchased in the arsebal it still has a price tag and is uneqipable.

the whole thing is very confusing imo. I'm already sweating about this 'you need a PC account to merge/link at all' thing because my main is on Playstation. I don't wanna overwrite my probably 4k hours PS account at this point with my very first baby PC account that is mastery 6 or something. I hope we can just innitiate the process from our main accounts in the first place and are not forced into those confusing options through a potential baby PC account that potentially leads to the loss of all the progress

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Aserbat said:

i had done the pc to switch merge in the past back when fortuna released and now i bought a prime access and linked my pc and switch but didnt see the merge option, now i cant access the prime access i just bought and i also cannot use tennogen for pc even though ingame it says i purchased in the arsebal it still has a price tag and is uneqipable.

Did you choose the Switch account as your primary? Because if you did, you deleted your PC account, including the prime access you bought:

ARE PREMIUM PURCHASES AFFECTED IN OTHER WAYS?
Account Linking only maintains the progress and previously acquired Items of your Primary Account — including premium purchases. This applies to any scenario in which accounts are ineligible for a One-Time Account Merge, such as Linking two accounts created after the cutoff date.

As for the Tennogen, you would only be able to use it on PC if you bought it on Switch before November 24th 2pm ET (I'm assuming you chose your Switch account as your primary). Otherwise it's locked to console platforms.

Edited by --N--

25 минут назад, --N-- сказал:

Did you choose the Switch account as your primary? Because if you did, you deleted your PC account, including the prime access you bought:

As for the Tennogen, you would only be able to use it on PC if you bought it on Switch before November 24th 2pm ET (I'm assuming you chose your Switch account as your primary). Otherwise it's locked to console platforms.

Miss

Edited by Aiwas

23 minutes ago, --N-- said:

well i bought the tennogen on pc but its still saying i hav it and if aything im playing ON PC AND ITS NOT LETTING ME EQUIP IT yes i chos switch as my primary

10 minutes ago, Aserbat said:

well i bought the tennogen on pc but its still saying i hav it and if aything im playing ON PC AND ITS NOT LETTING ME EQUIP IT yes i chos switch as my primary

It suppose to only be equippable on whichever platform you purchased on. If you bought on PC you can only equip on PC and not on switch if purchased after cut off. And vice versa with cross save. Given you did a merge in a pass maybe it impacted you somehow since your main account is on switch. Only DE will be able to help...if you do in fact believe its a error I say submit a ticket

Edited by (PSN)LadyAmbush

3 minutes ago, (PSN)LadyAmbush said:

It suppose to only be equippable on whichever platform you purchased on. If you bought on PC you can only equip on PC and not on switch if purchased after cut off. And vice versa with cross save. Given you did a merge in a pass maybe it impacted you somehow since your main account is on switch. Only DE will be able to help...if you do in fact believe its a error I say submit a ticket

were do i submit one

26 minutes ago, Aserbat said:

You deleted your PC account by choosing the Switch as your primary, so that's why you don't have the Tennogen. 

17 minutes ago, (PSN)LadyAmbush said:

Aserbat did not do a merge in the past, that was a PC to Switch migration. That migration makes them ineligible for the cross save merge. They then chose to link instead, and chose Switch as their primary. That deleted the PC account that contained the Tennogen. That is why they don't have the Tennogen any more.

Edited by --N--

I think some players are confusing Primary as in the primary platform they want to play on instead of understanding PRIMARY as the account progression you want to keep and merge/link to other platforms.

Cuz both merge and link you need to select a primary platform for quest progress and focus/intrinsics to turn it into a cross save account to play on all platforms but they end up choosing where they want to play instead of what platform progression they want to keep.

Edit: not sure if I am understanding the problem correctly cuz I cant cross save yet but I kinda wish the devs would have done a livestream demonstration of how to do the cross progression.

Edited by (XBOX)Dex Xean
  • Like 3

3 часа назад, [DE]CoreyOnline сказал:

Hi there, based on the information available it sounds like you are describing a Link, not a Merge. 

Had you ever participated in a PC-to-console account migration (to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch)? If so, the PC account is not eligible for Merge but can still be Linked. 

Yes i done Nintendo transfer. Can this Link be reversed? Yes i know its my fault. But as i know this is just test phase. I had 4-6 prime access played around 10 years. And now its all gone.

Edited by Aiwas

6 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

is there any way to delete an old migrated account that has not been played on at all to enable merging again?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

the whole thing is very confusing imo. I'm already sweating about this 'you need a PC account to merge/link at all' thing because my main is on Playstation. I don't wanna overwrite my probably 4k hours PS account at this point with my very first baby PC account that is mastery 6 or something. I hope we can just innitiate the process from our main accounts in the first place and are not forced into those confusing options through a potential baby PC account that potentially leads to the loss of all the progress

If you don't have an account eligible for merging on another platform just make sure that you make your PS account the "Primary Account" and all will be good. The primary account overwrites the other. Just to be 110% safe you should still read everything before taking any action.

1 hour ago, (PSN)FlipperUnit said:

so is the merge accessible or no im a little confused i try to link but i cant find where too

i have pc account as well : HiroKenshiPrime is pc account name.

Merge and link are up, but merge has some restrictions based upon when the account was made. Be sure to verify if your accounts qualify before doing anything as linking will have the primary account overwrite the other.

• Like 1

13 часов назад, [DE]CoreyOnline сказал:

Привет! Судя по доступной информации, похоже, что вы описываете ссылку, а не слияние. 

Участвовали ли вы когда-нибудь в переносе учетной записи с ПК на консоль (на PlayStation 4, Xbox One или Nintendo Switch)? В этом случае учетная запись ПК не подлежит  объединению  , но ее все равно можно  связать. 

I chose a PC, but the skin and platinum are not transferred from Xbox, is this normal?

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Sierra:

If you don't have an account eligible for merging on another platform just make sure that you make your PS account the "Primary Account" and all will be good. The primary account overwrites the other. Just to be 110% safe you should still read everything before taking any action.

Merge and link are up, but merge has some restrictions based upon when the account was made. Be sure to verify if your accounts qualify before doing anything as linking will have the primary account overwrite the other.

definitely will do! maybe it's not as confusing when I have my hands on the options myself but I would be lying if I wouldn't say that some feedback/bug reports here make me slightly anxious XD I'll take your word for it while I'm eagerly waiting for my access to be unlocked

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

if your "linking" just make a dummy pc account to link to. the devstream restriction applies to merging.

• Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson:

if your "linking" just make a dummy pc account to link to. the devstream restriction applies to merging.

yeah but I would like to just use my very first account for this since I already created that account (even before my now main Playstation account) - that would at least get me a couple of weapon and warframe slots, maybe even some spare forma - and it IS an option after all. I just want my PS account to become the main account in the end though in terms of progress and name etc since it's already LR3 and basically has everything which I cannot say about my PC or Switch account - so I do wanna profit from the merging option since all of my accounts (PC, PS, Switch) were created before the 24th of November. so all should qualify! my confusion mainly originates from this 'requirement of an PC account' which makes me think that we HAVE to initiate this whole thing from a potential 'non-main account' which hightens the possibility for errors, at least that is what I assume. I would feel more comfortable if we could start all of this in our 'Account Management' section on our main accounts (which COULD be a console account basically)

3 minutes ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

yeah but I would like to just use my very first account for this since I already created that account (even before my now main Playstation account) - that would at least get me a couple of weapon and warframe slots, maybe even some spare forma - and it IS an option after all. I just want my PS account to become the main account in the end though in terms of progress and name etc since it's already LR3 and basically has everything which I cannot say about my PC or Switch account - so I do wanna profit from the merging option since all of my accounts (PC, PS, Switch) were created before the 24th of November. so all should qualify! my confusion mainly originates from this 'requirement of an PC account' which makes me think that we HAVE to initiate this whole thing from a potential 'non-main account' which hightens the possibility for errors, at least that is what I assume. I would feel more comfortable if we could start all of this in our 'Account Management' section on our main accounts (which COULD be a console account basically)

Im guessing its a platform specific requirement for cross save - to have an account on the platform you want to play on, guessing its used to id and security. 

• Like 2

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson:

Im guessing its a platform specific requirement for cross save - to have an account on the platform you want to play on, guessing its used to id and security. 

yeah maybe - guess we just have to wait and see 🫣 curious about what account group will be unlocked today, maybe we're lucky and we can get our hands on the whole thing today and see for ourselves