The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Riven mod capacity does not merge

IceStorm_III

I merged my PC account and Xbox account (PC progress was retained). Afterward, when logging into my PC account, it said I was eight rivens over available riven mod capacity. I went ahead and bought nine extra slots since I have the plat, but is this intentional, or a bug?

If it's intentional (as in, the 120 slot max capacity isn't being increased), then it probably warrants a mention on the Merge information page. If someone has a 120 slot account, and merges it with another 120 slot account, they're losing a decent chunk of plat if the new capacity is still only 120 slots.

Edited by IceStorm_III
  • Like 1

It appears the "free" slots are limited to the ones your progress account has. My main account is LR3, so I had 45 riven slots "for free", and I had purchased seven more sets of 3. I was at 66 slots before the merge, though I do not remember how many free slots I had. After the merge, I was over by 8 slots, so I bought nine more slots to cover the 74 total rivens I have after merging my Xbox account.

• Like 1

I had 48 or 40 something slots on my PC account. Can't tell you how many I had on Xbox. Been too long. After the merger I had 60 ish slots and rivens with 8 over limit. So they did combine riven slots. But it looks like it may have been purchased riven slots and not the base riven slots. Or vice versa? Idk. Only problem I'm having is the damn incubator bug. I can't use any of my living companions. And I just now started using the pharaoh... It's an amazing companion and now he just haunts me ship while a fake ghost pet incubates....