The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Xbox Missing Achievements/Stats

VoreoTheDragon

I was curious to see that the merge worked and that my pc account was useable on my xbox, really only thing i noticed is not all achievements have advanced/finished yet. Nor has the stats for Xbox Profile updated quite yet.

Is this something that will take a few times / days to catch up?
Kind of a minor thing since don't really play on console, just thought be neat to see if stats will update on that :)

Edited by VoreoTheDragon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

All my achievements unlocked except for the Chains of Harrow quest completion, and some Xbox unique achievements generally revolving around time challenges.

About the same here, not sure imma try figuring out console controls to do it. Still happy it worked. Do still hope the stats on the xbox profile update since it still shows im MR3 not MR31 XD

Again minor, just something that bothers me now that i know about it lol

Edited by VoreoTheDragon

Exact same boat, i was also interested in cross saving once i had merged my accounts in which i wanted to earn the trophies on my playstation account, most of them pop by doing simple actions but most havent popped specifically all the quest related trophies which if im honest i dont really wanna sit through them again but if i so have to i will, but what i find strange is play for 10 hours popped right after entering a mission but everything else doesnt, for most of the achievments to update on your profile just do 1 of the required actions like say revive 100 players just revive 1 more player an itll unlock