The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

No longer able to change animal companions or make new ones

Jatttase

I merged my PS4, XB1 and PC, and i had a kubrow making on my PC account, issue is since i had that and had selected my PS4 as my primary, the kubrow egg is gone and the game still thinks that i have it incubating, now showing a cub kubrow identifying as one of my kavats, i am unable to change or access my other pets in any way due to the game still thinking that the cub is incubating.
(UPDATE IN WRITING THIS, the game has bugged even further by me trying to make a kubrow from the spare stuff i have, now showing the cub not as a kavat but as nothing, from my stupidity of hard prying the game by forcing it to incubate some random egg, i managed to bypass the bug and allow me to use the kubrow, i have named him lucifer with how annoying the bug was, long story short, i had a kubrow on my main pc in the making, had a active kavat on both XB1 and PS4, game wasnt showing kubrow and was showing my PS4 kavat till i clicked on incubate, which proceeded to show it as my XB1 kavat, then after showing nothing and closing the game and reopening, it allowed me to finally access the newborn kubrow and allow me to access every other animal.) 
This is what showed up when i tried to select another animal while the bug was active
t9t6hIi.png
This is what showed when i tried incubating an egg
oPFqPe8.png
This is what i meant as the cub was identifying temporarily as a smeeta kavat
yixYv8X.png
This is what happened after trying to incubate a second time when the pic above happened. (i had previously tried to incubate an egg when a kavat was on screen)
tcQ6sSN.png

Edited by Jatttase
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...