The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee suggestions for melee fortification please

(PSN)Daikon177

Question

I'm wanting to use this new arcane as part of my rhino build and help his iron skin. I was thinking probably glaive prime because of its range and il probably throw it at the enemies I just charged through for iron clad charge but I didn't know if anyone knew of any hidden gems with some kind of utility or something that might also be beneficial. I have been running furax wraith because it has an incarnon and an amalgam mod and it's been nice but I feel like there probably better options out there and I mean as utility and buffing other things as I want to use my primary for killing things.

Any suggestions are welcome, I been around for a while but there's still a whole lot I don't know 

Edited by (PSN)Daikon177

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, (PSN)Daikon177 said:

il probably throw it at the enemies I just charged through for iron clad charge

AFAIK, Ironclad Charge boosts your current total Armor, so you'd want to stack up Fortification first, then Charge.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Daikon177 said:

I want to use my primary for killing things

Well, then Fortification kinda isn't a good fit, since it needs Melee kills :P

But really, I don't see any special Melee requirements here, use whatever you have that you enjoy using, that kills stuff easily enough.

46 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

AFAIK, Ironclad Charge boosts your current total Armor, so you'd want to stack up Fortification first, then Charge.

Well, then Fortification kinda isn't a good fit, since it needs Melee kills :P

But really, I don't see any special Melee requirements here, use whatever you have that you enjoy using, that kills stuff easily enough.

I didn't know it took a snapshot of your current armor, I thought it was just modifier on your current armor. I always hit elemental ward before anyways so I guess it doesn't matter too much. 

12 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Yeah, Glaive Prime is what you're looking for. With other melees you'll want to use arcanes and build up combo and the like, while the glaive can just be thrown with 2x from Corrupt Charge (or 4x if you use the aura + exilus too) and still kills anything.

Ok yeah that's what I was thinking. Thanks