The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross Save Bugs - Locked out of buying cosmetics + different name on different platform

SkylarMoo

Hello, I am using cross save ( PC >> PS5) and have encountered some bugs, I thought I'd post for awareness and also to see if anyone else has encountered any of these issues.

Bug 1 - Skins not carrying over + broken outfits:

When going on PS5 it allowed me to buy skins with plat, so I thought I'd test it out and bought a mirage skin on my PS5 (mirage morgaine skin) . When I logged back onto PC the skin was gone & also I was locked out of buying any other skins (I think it may have been a visual bug, upon restarting the game a few times the skins were purchasable with US dollars $ again on PC).
I think this is OK if buying skins from one platform won't carry over to the other. I think before purchasing should be some sort of warning before purchasing that shows that it'll only be visible on one platform.
*edit: I realized that there is a disclaimer in the description but did not see it.

When logging onto my PS5 it also broke a few of my outfits from PC, even when not touching the outfit loadout and logging back into PC it was still broken.

Bug 2 - minor bug with skana prime/broken builds:

Excalibur prime works on PS5 but skana prime does not, it also removed some of the mods on my skana prime. Which I understand that skana prime is not supposed to be carried over, but it probably should just be barred out from even being selected in the first place. On some of my other weapons mods were removed from builds that I have on PC as well.

Bug 3 - Username when logging from PC to Playstation:

When logging into playstation my username is the same as my PS username (SkylaMoo). When logging into PC my username is how its always been {SkylarMoo). There should be an option to somehow use my PC username on console. 
Reason being, when someone tries to message me using my PC name (SkylarMoo) it says "User not found" even though I am indeed online. Also friends that are online (on PC) that message me or invite me while I'm on playstation (SkylaMoo) they are unable to do so from the friends list/recent players. This also becomes a conflict when someone may want to trade with me but can't find me because my usernames are different on different consoles.

I love that cross save is finally here! I can finally play on PS5, hope most of these bugs that are being found get touched up so more people can cross save!

Edited by SkylarMoo

From the faq:

Usernames: regardless of which account serves as your Primary Account, your in-game username will continue to reflect the platform you're currently playing on.

• For example, if I merge my PC account [DE]Kahl-175 and PlayStation account DEKahl175, when I'm playing on PlayStation my username will still show as DEKahl175 even if [DE]Kahl-175 is the Primary Account.