The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross save page text not consistent with actual effect

So when the Cross Save drip gates opened I almost immediately went to merge. Immediatley after merging my Pc into my Xbox account (main) after logging on I noticed that none of the credits i earned on my Pc got added to my credits. After checking my inventory and foundry i found none of those items from my pc were transferred into my main account. 

After later inspection of the page it did say under the account details that my Pc account progression and items would not be transferred, (entirely my fault), HOWEVER in the text before that it directly said that Progression and items from both accounts would be merged into the main account. This was very misleading, and an odd thing to state before completely contradicting itself in the smaller boxes containing the account information.

While i understand that this was mostly my fault, it would be great if the cross save page didn't lie to my face and then tell me something contradictory. 

I got screenshots from the page with the text and the immediate contradiction however i have no idea of how to insert them into a post.