The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Subsumed Helminth abilities on secondary account didn't merge over

stoneyguitar

Merge was successful. 

The only issue I have is:

I had several abilities on my secondary account (PC), such as Kullervo's wrathful advance, that didn't merge. It now shows a preview of Wrathful advance instead of being able to infuse. The frames that were merge to the main account (PS5) that I had that ability fused to, still have it, but can't add to any new frame.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.6

Cross Platform Save Fixes:

• Fixed the inability to Merge your Console account if you had to make a new PC Account after the November 24th cut-off date in order to Merge.

• If you encountered the issue and did not link the accounts, the website should now say the accounts will be merged

• If you encountered the issue and did link the accounts, please contact support

• Fixed some Merged accounts not getting various Quest inboxes which resulted in an inability to start the Quests.

• Fixed Helminth abilities from the merged account being unlocked on the Primary Account. Helminth abilities are determined by the chosen Primary Account.

Last point, guess it was intentional. Got to regrind :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-12-23 at 6:07 AM, DeathVonTrap said:

Last point, guess it was intentional. Got to regrind :(

Nooooo, I had already farmed Pillage, I definitely don't wanna farm THAT again! Smh...