The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Natah Quest locked and Quest Items are missing

BlackElite187

I believe I have found a major bug that is stopping me from progressing my story. Initially, I made a mistake when linking my accounts which was due to my own misunderstanding of the process.  With that, a major issue is the Quest weapons and the Event exclusive weapons I had did not merge to my account. I thought if I would redo the standard quests I would just receive them back but that was not the case. Next, I was able to identify that some of my codex transferred but not all.  For the specific Natah Quest you have to scan a Sentinel, well my codex for that enemy is full. Before you tell me just to stand by the Sentinel and let it scan me.  to be clear, I did do this process 100x and did not fix it.

As of now, my account is unplayable.

Please I need assistance Thank you.

I had merged my PSN to PC with PC which was relatively small ac with nothing much on now its merged and everything except my progression and mastery rank which did not carry over or overide which it was suppose to as per the info i cant access my operator and i have filled out all the focus school have i lost it all that was 500hrs of progress on edilons captures for shards