The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is there no toggle crouch

AduelWarkul

Question

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, AduelWarkul said:

I just crossed save from xbox to pc  and realized there's no crouch to toggle option on pc. Movement feels weird without it so I was wondering why their isn't one.

You must mean on controller?  There is a Toggle Crouch setting under Options // Keyboard Mouse // Customize Key Bindings if you use kbm.

Seems odd that you'd have it on xbox but not PC controller, but I don't know anything about controllers.

On 2023-12-21 at 4:49 PM, Tiltskillet said:

You must mean on controller?  There is a Toggle Crouch setting under Options // Keyboard Mouse // Customize Key Bindings if you use kbm.

Seems odd that you'd have it on xbox but not PC controller, but I don't know anything about controllers.

yea on console we have toggle as a UI button instead of a keybind.
it lets us bulletjump then roll by crouching then jumping then rolling BUT on PC the toggle is messed up; after you bullet jump the toggle was never cleared because you didn't uncrouch.. you jumped. so the next input is ignored. in this way i cant even use the steam input to fix it because then the crouch roll slide option  wont recognize the roll command because you have to clear the toggle.... its awful; and 2 boxes to click in the UI can fix it.

to be clear; we have a toggle bind on PC; it just does not function at all like the console version... which is somehow better; don't get me wrong i know why PC needs it as a keybind, why cant we just have 2 toggle options; one UI and one Keybind...so i can bullet jump, double jump, roll, then slide spam like a normal human.

Edited by Corvus-Kadomus