Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We recognize that some Tenno may have to wait to experience Cross Platform Save until 2024, and for that, we apologize. In full transparency, we cannot risk the game's and database's stability over the holiday break by leaving Cross Platform Save enabled for all. The database surges we already see are manageable, but we do not want to risk the unknown of leaving it enabled while no hands are around for immediate emergencies. 

❤️

Completely understandable, I'm just glad to finally see something concrete on this and to finally have a window, LET'S #*!%IN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

I have a question.

I am one of the founders with excal prime, but throughout the years i transitioned to playstation as my main account holder.

So i have more progress in the ps account, and would rather not have to repeat all the progress I've done.

That being said, i read that the pc exclusive items will not be transferred. Does that mean those items would be lost, or that one will only see them when they login to their PC account and only then?

17 minutes ago, xVoidPrime said:

...and i can't merge the rest of my old console accounts

On 2023-12-12 at 5:11 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Accounts involved in migration cannot be remerged into each other or Merged into any other account due to another version of the account and its existing inventory.

While these accounts cannot be Merged, they can still take part in Account Linking. Selecting the Warframe account you wish to prioritize as your Primary Account will allow you to access it across all platforms.

Sorry buddy.

20 minutes ago, xVoidPrime said:

Megan what about the problem if console making new pc accounts to merge then the account says i can't merge because the Xbox creation date was overwritten by the new PC account ? example my xbox account is made in 2015 and now it states that it was made last week and i can't merge the rest of my old console accounts

hope you can update on this one because am really worried

Same here but with playstation 

2 minutes ago, ScarletzWolf said:

I have a question.

I am one of the founders with excal prime, but throughout the years i transitioned to playstation as my main account holder.

So i have more progress in the ps account, and would rather not have to repeat all the progress I've done.

That being said, i read that the pc exclusive items will not be transferred. Does that mean those items would be lost, or that one will only see them when they login to their PC account and only then?

read the faq

I've been waiting for cross save to make a nintendo switch account. I don't have access to my switch until tomorrow. Does anybody know if I need to have a switch account already set up to cross save or will I simply be able to open my switch, install warframe and then log in using my PC details? Or do I need to install warframe, make a switch account, sign in and then link both accounts together?

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

e already see are manageable, but we do not want to risk the unknown of leaving it enabled while no hands are around for immediate emergencies. 

It still says "Cross Platform Save is being released in phases to different groups of players. You can't connect your accounts just yet, Tenno, but please check back later!" for both my Xbox and PC account. I thought it was out for everyone. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

1 minute ago, PrinceShaar said:

I've been waiting for cross save to make a nintendo switch account. I don't have access to my switch until tomorrow. Does anybody know if I need to have a switch account already set up to cross save or will I simply be able to open my switch, install warframe and then log in using my PC details? Or do I need to install warframe, make a switch account, sign in and then link both accounts together?

Unless someone says otherwise, I'd set up the Switch account now if you can

Well played. 

I have been building frames with the hope of taking up my Slots that are expected to be eaten in the merge.

So now I have the choice of rushing them (currently above the cost of a slot), Allowing the slots to be eaten, or waiting until January. 

I'll probably wait but part of me wants to merge so bad so I suppose I will look into it again tonight.

58 minutes ago, Tequila.Joe said:

Why are we all acting like its being done through our dusty non working consoles still? it will take maybe 5 mins out your day to go to warframe.com and merge/link

I'm not. Don't know how you got that idea that I have a dusty console around that just so happens to have exactly this one day to log in and see an announcement.

Just pointing out that this new statement now fundamentally goes against what was advertised/promised 3 months ago. And why its an issue rather than it being a well can't you just wait a month? or look at how easy it is! comment.

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1

I'm going to pat myself on the back for randomly attempting to play WF on my old laptop nearly a decade ago. Just an account with a fruity mag doing nothing but waiting for this destined event when I would need it. This is checkmate, atheists lmao. I really saved my own a**. 

I encourage everyone else to check for old, unused accounts from before the cutoff date. Cheers! Thanks for not deleting that, DE. 

Edited by (XBOX)Architect Prime

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

I'm going to pat myself on the back for randomly attempting to play WF on my old laptop nearly a decade ago. Just a an account with a fruity mag doing nothing but waiting for this destined event when I would need it. This is checkmate, atheists lmao. I really saved my own a**. 

I encourage everyone else to check for old, unused accounts from before the cutoff date. Cheers! 

grats

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, xVoidPrime said:

no i never merged anything before today lol, 

the faq states that console accounts can also be merged but i had to make a new PC account to make that happen

when i did it said my account is new and can't merge 

Well I hope its all good then, best of luck.