The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

PC account forced as primary account?

LadyBlue2

To make my switch account crossave, I had to make a brand new PC account. In the process of linking the accounts, the choice of primary accounts came up. The website refused to let me choose, and insisted my switch would be the primary (which is what I wanted anyways). This seems to not be true however, as I cannot merge my ps5 account to my new crossave account as my PC account is effectively the primary. My crossave account is listed as a PC account, and the name is my PC account’s name, and thus it’s creation date now holds me back from a merge with my ps5 account. Is there any fix I can get? This literally wipes an almost decade long account from my access because of a bugged  integration interface. 

• Like 2

Replying to this so I can keep an eye on this. I am in the same boat. Created a new PC account in order to link my Playstation progress to my Xbox, now locked out of merging due to my PC account being created after the deadline. Already submitted a ticket and I'll report back to the forum posts I'm watching with my progress.

• Like 2

Just now, (XBOX)Bad Pun Master said:

Replying to this so I can keep an eye on this. I am in the same boat. Created a new PC account in order to link my Playstation progress to my Xbox, now locked out of merging due to my PC account being created after the deadline. Already submitted a ticket and I'll report back to the forum posts I'm watching with my progress.

same thing, sent like 5 tickets but they seem to have a high volume of tickets atm 

i sent 1 like 3 days ago and they still haven't responded yet

27 minutes ago, xVoidPrime said:

same thing, sent like 5 tickets but they seem to have a high volume of tickets atm 

i sent 1 like 3 days ago and they still haven't responded yet

sadly doing additionally 4 tickets will probably just delay it further as now you have 5 total tickets for the same situation..

I will hope though it will be resolved fast 😁

2 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

sadly doing additionally 4 tickets will probably just delay it further as now you have 5 total tickets for the same situation..

I will hope though it will be resolved fast 😁

I'm going to see what happens during the "drip gate" tomorrow. Hopefully I'll either hear something back from support or they'll have a fix issued for those who created the perquisite PC account in order to merge. From what I've been reading, there's a handful of people in the same boat, minus those who migrated from PC in the past. I've never had a PC account (at least that I'm aware of) before this so I know that isn't part of the issue.

Just now, xVoidPrime said:

didn't megan quoted you and said they're fixing it ?

Just now, xVoidPrime said:

didn't megan quoted you and said they're fixing it

Yeah but still nothing today, let's hope everyone is on it or we get it next year, kinda sad I was looking forward to playing my huge account across all platforms with my siblings this Christmas.. having all progress in one space and nothing lost from other saves sounded awesome but a simple step locked me and others here out. Fingers crossed 🤞  it gets sorted soon

• Like 1

Same thing is happening to me I have literally made a new pc account to try and merge my Xbox and ps4 account and warframe login is saying my steam info is wrong and so I tried signing into my main steam account to see if it was bugged or someway going on but SAME THING is happening on my main steam account as well. I have so many years built up on my Xbox account and no longer have a Xbox as I switched to ps4 pro and now I can't merge my warframe progress. Is there a fix?? Please help!! I love playing this game as my daily and would hate to not play because cross save is acting funny for most of us. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, WulfyTheNoob1 said:

Yeah but still nothing today, let's hope everyone is on it or we get it next year, kinda sad I was looking forward to playing my huge account across all platforms with my siblings this Christmas.. having all progress in one space and nothing lost from other saves sounded awesome but a simple step locked me and others here out. Fingers crossed 🤞  it gets sorted soon

FIXED