The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross Save Cant Merge only link (PC Cut off date)

IOwnPeople

I made a PC account the day after cut off date, Because in the notes it said as long as one of your accounts are created before the cut off date, I have a 2014 PS4 account,

When I go to merge it only gives me the option to link because of this, I've spent the last month grinding and got 2k plat and MR 13 from a ton of stuff I don't have on my PS4

account because I stopped playing for like 6 years. I'm not sure if its a bug, or they secretly changed it. But I swear I saw DE post in an indirect way that you would still be able to merge

even if you where to make a new pc account. Please help me out DE.

Thanks

Accounts:

PS4: RomanAW#548

PC: IOwnPeople#207

afOyw0V1NGsAry2BufrqTR241?token=eyJhbGci

I am in the same boat. Once I found out cross save was coming, I was really excited to finally have the excuse to start playing again after taking a few years off.  Doing some research about how account merging would work, I saw that same message which prompted me to go ahead and start playing on PC after the cutoff date instead of waiting to link my old XBOX account when cross save became available. I've now spent the past couple weeks grinding hard and have spent my fair share of money on Platinum under the pretense that I would be applicable for the merge. So as of now I am pretty annoyed that this message mysteriously disappeared from the FAQ and I will either have to give up this newer account or abandon my older, much more advanced Xbox account.

Edited by (XBOX)FeltyCoot
typo
  • Like 1

Good to know I'm not the only one getting affected by this, But yeah it seem pretty unfair, I hope they fix it and get it out before the end of the day, if not it would be pretty frustrating. I'm in a tuff spot then, Because I'm wayyy more ahead on my ps4 account but I hate playing on ps4, its harder to play on and a lot of loading issues, Also this new pc account I have made is MR 13, Full of new frames and weapons, currency's and Rivens, witch I'm not willing to let go of all that progress either. And I'm not willing to redo a ton of quests lol. Lets just hope I guess.