The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Merging Multiple Accounts Warning! Lost all progress on my main account

SirGrizzlyKnight

I did the account merge right now since I have a PC, PS, and Xbox account. I did PC to Xbox first, but when I went to add PS, no progress transferred. I didn't know this would happen, and if I did, I would have done it the other way around. I thought it would change to which had the higher progress, but it didn't let me. I just lost 8MR and all my quest progress. I don't even want to see what else just got ruined.

Edited by SirGrizzlyKnight

This is currently my issue. It auto selected the PC account as the primary, because it had more progress I assumed.  But when I go to link my psn account, it's trying to get me to wipe my MR13 without the option to select that progress. After reading more in depth into the cross save info, it does say that the first account linked will be the primary, but it's so far down the FAQ and it's a single sentence buried in a paragraph.  I feel like it should have been important enough to at least have it's own header, or at least be at the top

On 2023-12-22 at 10:32 AM, SirGrizzlyKnight said:

I did the account merge right now since I have a PC, PS, and Xbox account. I did PC to Xbox first, but when I went to add PS, no progress transferred. I didn't know this would happen, and if I did, I would have done it the other way around. I thought it would change to which had the higher progress, but it didn't let me. I just lost 8MR and all my quest progress. I don't even want to see what else just got ruined.

You're supposed to start with your primary platform to log into compared to pc. If switch was your main, that would be logged in then pc. If PC was your main, you select it and then you merge any otherss.

4 hours ago, (PSN)kalladooty said:

This is currently my issue. It auto selected the PC account as the primary, because it had more progress I assumed.  But when I go to link my psn account, it's trying to get me to wipe my MR13 without the option to select that progress. After reading more in depth into the cross save info, it does say that the first account linked will be the primary, but it's so far down the FAQ and it's a single sentence buried in a paragraph.  I feel like it should have been important enough to at least have it's own header, or at least be at the top

You should have read. That happens if the accounts you're trying to merge are past cut off time. PSN was my main but I had no PC. I had to make a PC account that was linked to the PSN. It forced PSN as the primary. Before you go further in that regard like that, that is why you start with primary. Every other one you merge after it will take items and remove progress. After I did that I merged my switch account to that cross save account.