The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Duplicate Items not removable

TakuiXD

After merging both my PlayStation and Xbox accounts I noticed I have an extra Skiajati, Paracesis, and Excalibur Umbra that I cannot get rid of/sell. I don't need an extra version of those and not sure if this is intentional or not, but I would like to at least have the option to sell the extras and keep my original ones.

9 minutes ago, TakuiXD said:

Depois de mesclar minhas contas do PlayStation e do Xbox, percebi que tenho Skiajati, Paracesis e Excalibur Umbra extras dos quais não consigo me livrar/vender. Não preciso de uma versão extra deles e não tenho certeza se isso é intencional ou não, mas gostaria de pelo menos ter a opção de vender os extras e manter os originais.

Umbra, you can't play him for Helmith? I haven't seen if the Umbra can be sold yet... but I was able to sell the weapons without any problems

1 hour ago, mvrsegattoPrime said:

Umbra, you can't play him for Helmith? I haven't seen if the Umbra can be sold yet... but I was able to sell the weapons without any problems

I didn't think about the helminth, though for that I'll have to wait until my current Warframe is finished being consumed to be able to check that. But the weapons are a no go, they are labeled as cannot sell both original and extras.