The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"You're Already Signed In" Xbox, Microsoft Email Issue

Kanet345

So I have tried everything to get my Xbox account linked. These solutions are stated in another forum I posted in (if you wanna check go ahead).

The reason this comes up is because you are logged into your Microsoft Account. This is Different to having an Xbox Account.

Make sure you log out of microsoft to fix the issue. (check what I put in a seperate forum for more solutions)

However, if your Xbox Account is using a microsoft account email such as msn or outlook It will always come up with "you are already logged in."

In my case I have an MSN account linked to my xbox account. I cannot link the two together for some reason. I think this is just a glitch.

I don't know if you can change your xbox email specifically when it was made with a microsoft email. This will probably get fixed next year in Janurary.

I had this issue and I solved it, at least in my case.

If you never played Warframe on xbox, you need to log in into Warframe on your xbox, start the first quest and quit. I guess this should complete the creation of your xbox Warframe account, which can then be linked to your primary account.

In my case, I linked a new PC account to my primary nintendo switch account, which worked, and then tried to link my xbox account to it, which failed. Logging in to Warframe on xbox, quit, and going back to try the linking worked for me.

Edited by Folken999