The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

After linking my accounts I cannot equip companions.

TangerineSoda

Having this issue, too.  Had a pet already equipped, and when I switched to Helios it wouldn't let me equip any of my pets.  Keeps saying my current pet needs to finish incubating.  I made a genetic imprint to see if that helped, and it moved my pet from the active spot, and now there is a random kavat there that isn't one of mine. There are only the kubrow/kavat breeding tabs now, and if I try to incubate a new one I get "unknown error".  REALLY want my kavat back in missions, should never have unequipped him

Am 27.12.2023 um 11:38 schrieb tommyrotts:

Okay so mine is fixed now.  I don't know if it was taking dna or trying to incubate, but after I logged in again I went over and could name my new kavat.  Hopefully this is helpful to others

Thank you! This worked for me. I firstly didn't want to try it because I thought I'll delete something, so I was waiting for DE, but that way it was way easier. 
Incubate sth new, get the unknown Error. restart, fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TangerineSoda said:

Almost a month later and I still cannot equip any companions, no troubleshooting worked.

• Fixed Companion Incubation not progressing after merging two accounts that both had a Companion active. Moving forward, new merges will automatically move those Companions into Stasis to avoid this issue. 
    • If you have experienced this issue and need assistance in regaining access to those Companions, you can submit a ticket to support.warframe.com

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1380121-whispers-in-the-walls-hotfix-3507/