The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross-Linking my PSN account to PC did not hand over my Clan

Golden-Riley

Linked my Playstation account to my PC Account today so now i can play on PC but when i transfered my account over I somehow got kicked from my clan. I am the Founding Warlord for The Harbingers of Gold#307 and now can't get back into my clan. Any solutions?

Edited by Golden-Riley

If your primary account was the warlord, I've heard some people just had to close and relaunch the game, or wait a while. It seems some parts of the merge aren't instantanious and take a while to set in.

If you didn't have cross-platform enabled in your clan settings specifically, you could've got kicked out because your account was no longer compatible with your clan; Or If it was an account you merged with that was the warlord, and not your primary account, that account no longer exists, along with it's warlord status; And It would've set someone else in the clan as the warlord. I've heard some people just lost their clan outright making one of these mistakes.

If it's not the first thing than your only option is to contact support about it.