The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Not Everything Transferred

SparedBranch

Not everything from my switch account transferred over. I'm missing like 21-26 Plat that I had on my switch account when playing on PC. Also, my username didn't transfer. On PC I'm seen by the name I set up when I made the PC account even though I chose my Switch account to be the one that I kept everything from.

iirc there isn't anything wrong here:

On the name front, I think the names stick but they show the name that goes with the platform you're currently playing from

As for the plat, Nintendo is the odd duck out on the money thing, they don't want plat mingling elsewhere, so plat from Nintendo, has to be 'spent' from the Nintendo end.

Okay, I didn't read enough of the merger notes then, because nothing I read mentioned either of those things. In fact, the official merger page (where the merger was preformed) on their site didn't day either of those. But I'm guessing it was in their more in depth explanation on the forums or wherever that I didn't read 100%

1 hour ago, (NSW)BranchofMadness said:

Okay, I didn't read enough of the merger notes then, because nothing I read mentioned either of those things. In fact, the official merger page (where the merger was preformed) on their site didn't day either of those. But I'm guessing it was in their more in depth explanation on the forums or wherever that I didn't read 100%

it's in their FAQ and that page frequently bring up many times.