The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lost achievements

(PSN)jacobblack147

• 4 weeks later...

I just linked my LR3 NSW-account with a new PC-accountand and lost some Challenges/Achievements. I had every Challenge completed since many years. Now the 4 Challenges for solving Ciphers and the 4 for reviving allies are missing. Stats are still showing many thousands Ciphers and revives, so all conditions should be more than met.

Could you please unlock those Challenges again? Would be really annoying to farm for 1000 revives and Ciphers again. There really is enough grind in Warframe already.^^

Edited by Arkisa

34 minutes ago, Arkisa said:

I just linked my LR3 NSW-account with a new PC-accountand and lost some Challenges/Achievements. I had every Challenge completed since many years. Now the 4 Challenges for solving Ciphers and the 4 for reviving allies are missing. Stats are still showing many thousands Ciphers and revives, so all conditions should be more than met.

Could you please unlock those Challenges again? Would be really annoying to farm for 1000 revives and Ciphers again. There really is enough grind in Warframe already.^^

I also linked my NSW account to PC a month ago. You will get all the achievements, it just takes some time, maybe 15-30 mins, or less. Also try relaunching the game on Steam.

Edited by NeonNebula9

Thanks for the tip. I restarted Warframe on Steam and Switch several times, waiting at least 1 hour in between. Still the missing Achievements in Profile on both plattforms...
Somehow today the bug was fixed, all Challenges completed again! Maybe it just requires a little (more) time sometimes.

Edited by Arkisa

Update: Bug is back again!
After i switched between the plattforms a few times, the mentioned achievements are gone again. So before I linked accounts, I had all achievements... after linking some were missing... next day I had all achievements unlocked again... now the same achievements are missing again.
This Bug drives me crazy.
Please fix this!

Edited by Arkisa