The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe refusing to work on steam or directly from the website after crossave

swizlerr

After linking my Playstation account to a pc one i made today iv been experiencing alot of issues first was when i logged in for the first time it was working fine and was pretty seamless everything seemed to be in order,i was messing with my settings and accidentally turned my resolution too high when i went to fix it i couldn't reach the settings button with my mouse because it was to far down and my resolution being go high pretty much locked me so i alt f4d out the game after that i tried launching warframe again and it refused to launch and it kept doing that despite what i did going through steam,clicking on the warframe icon on my desktop or even going directly to the exe file so i Uninstalled it so i can reinstall it then i ran into another problem when it was 100% done downloading it stopped for some reason and it said resume but everytime i clicked resume nothing would happen until i looked at the download log and it said this "content file is locked" and now i was even more confused because iv never seen that error before so i once again Uninstalled the game and went directly to the warframe website and downloaded the game from there once it finished i clicked it and nothing... went to the launcher and nothing it just did nothing and thats where i am rn i am lost on what to do and very confused all my other friends on pc have never seen this before and i dont know what to do my account is fine i can play on my Playstation and my pc is fine i can play other games with no issues but warframe being on stream or directly from the website is just not working anymore after linking my account. I know this is quite long but thought giving as much details at once would be the best option iv had no problems running warframe on pc until December 22. This is from my support ticket they havent gotten to it yet so im posting it here just incase there is a solution.