The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So when are we getting more stances? And can we bring all of them up to par with "META" ones?

Fiedra

One of the main draws of warframe for me is its melee weapons. That being said, if there are only so many stances to choose from, every weapon category feels mostly the same but reskinned and with different stats. We've seen it addressed before with new weapons coming with unique combos which i believe is a step in the right direction. But when the stances for these weapons have been the same for years with no hints towards new ones, instead the focus shifting to new weapon types that receive singular stances, it's a minor, albeit annoying problem. There isn't much movement diversity to choose from, especially when some stances are heavily favored because of their added stats and guaranteed procs.

So what can be done about this? I believe two things can be done at once.
Number 1: Adjust unused stances' power levels to compete against META stances;
Number 2: Create new stances at the same level of power.

oh and speaking of melee, why did you guys add melee arcanes when melee was already so busted you had to go and make guns busted to compensate? doesn't that mean you're going to have to go back and make galvanized mods even MORE OP now?

Don't expect too much, even in the past we didn't get new stances that often. I'd love to see new stances for some weapons (like two-handed nikanas), but they don't seem to be anywhere close to priority.

2 minutes ago, Fiedra said:

doesn't that mean you're going to have to go back and make galvanized mods even MORE OP now?

If guns prove to be less powerful than melee after adding the new melee stuff, they will probably try and equalise the difference.

14 minutes ago, Genitive said:

I'd love to see new stances for some weapons (like two-handed nikanas), but they don't seem to be anywhere close to priority.

I wish they'd at least fix wise razor. two-handed nikanas are meant to be cool but it's such an awful slow stance.

22 minutes ago, Fiedra said:

I wish they'd at least fix wise razor. two-handed nikanas are meant to be cool but it's such an awful slow stance.

They mentioned nobody liking a Nikana stance in the last stream.  I have to imagine they were talking about Wise Razor.  If so, seems like a good sign for it being adjusted or supplemented with a second stance.  (Maybe too bad for  the stances that have needed more help for longer though.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-12-25 at 9:52 PM, Tiltskillet said:
On 2023-12-25 at 9:32 PM, Fiedra said:

They mentioned nobody liking a Nikana stance in the last stream.  I have to imagine they were talking about Wise Razor.  If so, seems like a good sign for it being adjusted or supplemented with a second stance.  (Maybe too bad for  the stances that have needed more help for longer though.)

Haha, again with that stance where, as you mentioned, some are in bad shape as well, even worse than Nikana's. Why people are so vocal about this stance is beyond my comprehension.