The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Incarnon weapons for 2024?

YourHomie420

I really want staticor to get an upgrade.
Not sure incarnon is really the way to go for it with it's two firing modes (tho it's charge shot and not alt-fire). I'd rather see it get a tenet variant. But the weapon just deserves something. One of the most unique and cool secondaries in the game imo and it's just been absolutely shafted by power creep and all the aoe nerfs. The weapon went from meta to useless when self damage was removed, and it doesn't even have a half decent riven disposition after all this time.

Even a vandal or prisma variant. Just, something.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

I really want staticor to get an upgrade.
Not sure incarnon is really the way to go for it with it's two firing modes (tho it's charge shot and not alt-fire). I'd rather see it get a tenet variant. But the weapon just deserves something. One of the most unique and cool secondaries in the game imo and it's just been absolutely shafted by power creep and all the aoe nerfs. The weapon went from meta to useless when self damage was removed, and it doesn't even have a half decent riven disposition after all this time.

Even a vandal or prisma variant. Just, something.

Big agree. Its such a unique and fun weapon. 

I got it in Duviri the other day, with several gun buffing Decrees, and it made me wonder if thats a bit how it might feel if it had an Incarnon (as far as general buffs Incarnons get, even if not with a new mode). I was really hoping for a Tenet version (and still am). 

Though, since its so unique, coming up with an Incarnon form, could be really fun. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

simpler solution: Hold reload button to activate incarnon

Yes. this.

Tho I do think weapons with two fireing modes would still be a bit wierd with incarnon. Cus DE ether needs to make two new firing modes for them which would get complicated in a hurry. Or remove it's dual firing modes and just have one in incarnon form which would be confusing and frustrating in it's own way.

Unless they did something like merge both default firing modes into one in the incarnon form. That could be really interesting on some weapons.

• Like 2

Someone suggested Sobek in another thread and here and I think it's a strong pick.
I wouldn't mind Marelok but then it would kill my pretty Riven.

We don't have a sniper yet Vectis/Rubico. I personally prefer hip-fire rifles like Grinlok or Sybaris.
They could do something fun with Rogga, Detron, poor Ballistica and Occucor was instantly killed by Gaze.

Problem I've noted with about half the Inarcnons is the alt mode isn't better than the normal mode. Like in any situation.

• Like 1

i want to have hema incarnon, as it is now, theres only one infested theme weapon with incarnon (dual toxocyst) 

and afaik, incarnon is useful for a weapon without alt fires, so hema is good choice to have it, the base hema is already niche due to being a single target weapon, having an incarnon could provide more utility into it

im thinking many possibilities but i lay out what i thought of:

Incarnon Mode 1: full auto rifle with high magazine, could have other properties like ricochet/mini explosion, have a slash status, higher crit

Incornon Mode 2: full auto shotgun, short range but wide angle, for close encounters, high mag,

Incarnon Mode 3: sniper incarnon (my preferred incarnon), probably having 40 to 50 ammo count,  headshot do explode, would benefit from base hema passive, the explosion would calculate for headshot damage, evolution stages should provide headshot damage as well as crit chance (like dual toxocyst) having a +20% CHC will be nice to have, also evolution stats for blast radius, this could have a scope or not when in incarnon, though i would prefer itll have one

Edited by T69xRiPx

1 minute ago, T69xRiPx said:

i want to have hema incarnon, as it is now, theres only one infested theme weapon with incarnon (dual toxocyst) 

Dual Ichor and Torid as well. 

But yeah, Hema and more infested Incarnon would be cool.   I really hoped for Sporothrix, since it's neat and the only sniper without an altfire.   But  the augment makes that seem more unlikely now.

Mios and Mutalist Cernos are two I'd love to see.  And Pox and Embolist both fit the trademark "bad, old weapon" characteristics.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Dual Ichor and Torid as well. 

But yeah, Hema and more infested Incarnon would be cool.   I really hoped for Sporothrix, since it's neat and the only sniper without an altfire.   But  the augment makes that seem more unlikely now.

Mios and Mutalist Cernos are two I'd love to see.  And Pox and Embolist both fit the trademark "bad, old weapon" characteristics.

oh, yeah i forgot they were an infested as well

if mutalist cernos would have one, it would defeat having proboscis cernos it seems, tho they both have different usage, id love to see incarnon for bows more, but make it different from how dread and paris works right now

on the side note, i dont know how would it fare for upcoming (supposedly) infested lich and their weapons, if hema would have a lich version, i guess it would not have incarnon

On 2023-12-28 at 9:56 AM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

warframe detects and bans for 3rd party Software.

lucky for you the ps4/5 are incapable of running 3rd party software, so no risk of that.

"Pro" Controllers are a thing though

Thankfully DE doesn’t ban for the use of software that comes with a mouse/keyboard. Razor products come with software with some of the easiest macro set up. The Razor Naga V2 has 3 swappable side button panels. Currently rocking the one with 12 side buttons and I use all of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Infested week 1: Tysis, Acrid, Paracyst, Caustacyst, Embolist

Greener week 2: Stug (we really need this one), Amphis, Kulstar, Javlok, Buzlok

Generic week 3: Bolto (not AK), Hikou, Shaku, Quanta, Orthos  (this one really sucks, it has low riven disposition for no reason)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, _GoodLuck_ said:

Stug (we really need this one),

Only if they unf*ck the base weapon in the same patch. Last I tried the thing it couldn't even reliably HIT enemies, so that kinda makes it hard to charge up the Incarnon part

Stug shouldn't get an Incarnon. It should get an Uncarnon. Which should be the opposite of Incarnons. Should be an Arcane Adapter that got broken, and it downgrades the weapon. Its trees make it worst, and only add negatives. The Uncarnon mode, should make the gun use all its ammo, firing out a weird gross goo, thats watery and has like zero projectile speed, it just falls at your feet and the weapon should sound bad, like its having a heart attack, and just spluttered out its soul, just by firing once. 

Then thats it. One and done. For that mission. It shouldn't do enough damage to even alert a Kuaka. 

It'd still be more popular than Caliban. Thats the guns niche though. 

• Like 1