The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

NAT and multiple login issues

Grmrgoshosa

After using cross save for a bit I keep getting NAT warnings and that I’m logged in somewhere else. Even after close the software on Switch, for example, PC will says there’s another account logged in and do I want to “kick the active session”. Not sure this is a WF or Switch issue but it is something new since cross save. I use PC, Switch, and Xbox. 

On 12/27/2023 at 10:03 AM, Gerlon. said:

After using cross save for a bit I keep getting NAT warnings and that I’m logged in somewhere else. Even after close the software on Switch, for example, PC will says there’s another account logged in and do I want to “kick the active session”. Not sure this is a WF or Switch issue but it is something new since cross save. I use PC, Switch, and Xbox. 

More info. I also get an error from my Xbox when first starting Warframe. It will say there is a “network issue”. But then I just start the game again and it works. The companion app also complains with some kind of ipv6 error related to chat. It suggests that I disable ipv6 for chat but that doesn’t change anything.