Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

uuuum i think u overbuffed zanuka. me and my friends went in all maxed out weapons and hardly laid a dent on him. and i do like alad's abilities to disorient us while fighting his robot :P but yea i think it's a little overbuff for a jupiter boss.

OK...did you have to add crewmen to the boss fight?  It's a bit much when you got Zanuka, MOAs, Drones AND a squad of Crewman when you're trying to shoot Alad when soloing.  At least for me, as an average player.

(also: don't know if this was a fluke, but I one-shotted Zanuka with a Mag Pull XD).

Edited by Slaskia

uuuum i think u overbuffed zanuka. me and my friends went in all maxed out weapons and hardly laid a dent on him. and i do like alad's abilities to disorient us while fighting his robot :P but yea i think it's a little overbuff for a jupiter boss.

Attack Alad to disable Zanuka's shields. Its shield is what's hard to take out, but its health and armor is quite in the middle-low ground.

I can just do a jump attack and shoot it with either my Dual Broncos (not even modded with elementals to deal damage to shields, but armor; high impact damage helps though), or my Synapse (if I want a really faster kill) to defeat it without touching Alad. If I do hit Alad, it's even faster.

Edited by Casardis

Fixed Sentinels not showing in Codex if selected for viewing.

Removed energy drain from no-shield mode Nightmare missions.

Fixed issues with Scanner breaking primary weapon usage if knocked down.

Fixed Alad V’s boss diorama being a solo Moa.

Buffs to Alad V – his max level is increased.

Buffs to Zanuka’s shields and missiles.

Why can't you guys buff the bosses before you release them? Anyways,thanks DE!

its nice that you buffed alad V but could you do us a favor to the more hardcore crowed add Diffeculty slider of some sort, Even with this buff Alad V is still easy to solo. Now this could be because those of us that have been around longer have a certain edge over newer players but seems to me that we were kinda hyped over nothing i was looking for a strong boss that would last longer then 3mins even less with a group.

awww.... why did they buff him? Now he is so powerful that if he scaled like Vor, he could make Stalker into breakfast...

its nice that you buffed alad V but could you do us a favor to the more hardcore crowed add Diffeculty slider of some sort, Even with this buff Alad V is still easy to solo. Now this could be because those of us that have been around longer have a certain edge over newer players but seems to me that we were kinda hyped over nothing i was looking for a strong boss that would last longer then 3mins even less with a group.

EASY!? He is FRIGGIN HARD!!!

Edited by Arlayn

Help, DE!

in the mod screen whenever i click on a mod, any mod, the bar on the right of the screen jumps all the way to the bottom of the list and i have to scroll all the way back to the top again. It's very annoying and seems to happen on multiple areas in the codex, the weapons list and enemy list are the ones that are actually effected. This problem never seemed to happen before U11, so perhaps the problem is in that segment of code... not sure if that helps.

Thanks for all you do for us.

Found a bug!

I was using Torid on Alad and found that if he goes down with the Torid, he not only does NOT call for Zanuka to revive him, but he goes into perma 'rag-doll state' (though I don't think me using 'pull' all the time to kill adds and stagger Zanuka helped any).  First time this happened, it did kill him, but it took a while for the game to realize he was dead.

Second time, he wasn't actually dead and fell into the floor (could tell due to my sentinel shooting the spot and enemy radar): I had to use 'pull' a few times to finish him off.