Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Thermisto 2.0 would be a lot more fun it there was a scripted fight at the end instead of a tank/spank encounter like it is presently.

The Trailer had more scripting than the live fight for goodness sake, banshee popped collar, zanuka falls down, boom boom scream yaay.

The room presents a ton of opportunity for a fun finisher. kick alad off the edge in a ":THIS IS SPARTA" esque moment, lure him to the warframe dis-assembler for some disassembly of his own.

Get creative. simply amping shields is not equal to a imaginative or engaging encounter people feel inclined to revisit.

Zanuka, play dead.

Well, Dear DE,

kindly fix some codex entries as well as some mod drops :

Pathogen rounds for insatance.

Dunno,whether it was intentional or not but it's only acquired via transmutation as of now, and how come is this? Transmutation sucks big time as it consumes a lot of funds for nothing.

Hope this is to be fixed in comming 11.1 update this wednesday.

Thermisto 2.0 would be a lot more fun it there was a scripted fight at the end instead of a tank/spank encounter like it is presently.

The Trailer had more scripting than the live fight for goodness sake, banshee popped collar, zanuka falls down, boom boom scream yaay.

The room presents a ton of opportunity for a fun finisher. kick alad off the edge in a ":THIS IS SPARTA" esque moment, lure him to the warframe dis-assembler for some disassembly of his own.

Get creative. simply amping shields is not equal to a imaginative or engaging encounter people feel inclined to revisit.

Not to mention Volt was more useful.

Umm... Sadly, Salad V is still a pushover. The whole fight takes less than 2 minutes with a Vauban.

Instead of buffing his damage or whatever, could you make it so that the "epic battle" isn't over as soon as you throw a Bastille on the ground?

Now it is Cut-scene -> Bastille -> Knock over Salad -> tear doggy to pieces -> Both die, mission complete.

He doesn't even get to say all his lines.

A new bug that has been introduced to the Arsenal is that it no longer shows the actual values with mods for ANY weapon or warframe, only the BASE values.

Otherwise I am kind of thankful for the new update and the nice content.

Edited by SoanoS

Umm... Sadly, Salad V is still a pushover. The whole fight takes less than 2 minutes with a Vauban.

Instead of buffing his damage or whatever, could you make it so that the "epic battle" isn't over as soon as you throw a Bastille on the ground?

Now it is Cut-scene -> Bastille -> Knock over Salad -> tear doggy to pieces -> Both die, mission complete.

He doesn't even get to say all his lines.

A new bug that has been introduced to the Arsenal is that it no longer shows the actual values with mods for ANY weapon or warframe, only the BASE values.

I thought I might add that Could we PLEASE have someone look at the Prime drop tables in the Void?

It feels like Orthos Prime Blade has fallen off the table completely, together with Ember Prime Helmet.

Instead, I get tons and tons of Formas I don't even really need right now.

Also, having the Arsenal only show base stats for frames and weapons really makes it impossible to mod your weapons with these elemental damage changes and Damage 2.0.

Edit: Fixed typos

Edit 2:

Looks like my weapons and frames now show their damage/stats correctly. Not sure what happened.

Edited by SoanoS

So greedy milk has stronger milk now... We will see how his milk holds now. THNX for fixing the no weapons glitch :) any words on the grineer target getting fewer scans or fixing it from only being scannable in mercury, unless you fixed the scanning problem alrdy that is. TY again!

I agree that they were weak, but its not like he was the last boss on Pluto, most of the planet is 10-15 so it wouldn't make sense for the last boss to be lvl 30 from a progression standpoint. either way got all my parts and am already building valk so nerf buff or w/e makes no difference to me.

Just saying as a guy who picked Volt as his starter waaaaay back in the day, he's much improved. Since back then... Shock chains better. Speed helps the whole group. Electro Shield has some nifty interactions with weaponry and Overload doesn't make you a sitting duck anymore. Damage 2.0's helped out his damage-dealing too.

Only thing that still bugs me about him is that despite the fact that he's the one ON Energy Syphon, it doesn't actually match his natural Aura polarity. Forma'd now, but still kinda silly. :P

I noticed something with getting exp is wrong.

Before the update survival on Mercury was tougher, and giving more experience points, when I'm heading to high lvls, still it's not even comparisional.

Now from 20 minutes run i have about 3-5k exp, before the update i had above 15-20k exp.

DE, can you fix this, please.

By the way, my title is Gold Disciple, why then I still have Initiate (?).

Edited by Kojotek