Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Removed energy drain from no-shield mode Nightmare missions.

A choir of angels were chanting as the clouds parted and I read this wonderful line... Theres no reason not to just count nightmares as normal missions with fun variants that will never drop Hammer Shot for me.

He's level 37 to you because he now scales in level just like Vor. They gave him an overall buff -AS WELL AS- level scaling. The overall buff didn't overpower him. He's just now synced to your gear level.

Which is stupid as hell. It should be based off of Conclave Rating. I pointed out in another Salad V thread that some newbies with Rank 30 gear might show up, but due to RNG being what it is, they might not have taters or a great deal of useful mods. That right there would be a good reason for them to leave if Themisto was required for progressing in Jupiter.

With U11 I've noticed that sometimes, something damages me a bit. With the new hotfix I know it's bleeding damage and such. The strange thing is that I have nice shields and this damage doesn't care, the effect happens without me losing much of my shields (by the way, there are times I just "lose" my shields altogether in an environment where this is not expected aka. on Kiste/Ceres where I can pretty much mop up the floor with the grineer present).

So I think this could be a bug since it seems extremely logical to bleed from wounds that could not happen since it was my shield taking hits.

-

q86d.png -

Anyways my sentinel tends to die because of such injuries i guess because I can't heal it - is that the case or some other kind of mysterious damage murders the poor soul? It would be nice to have a sentinel stat panel with health and shields on it - also a way to heal/revive sentinel like some Sentinel-repair kit or Sentinel replacement parts package consumable.

By the way, just met with the Stalker guy - I was atop some stuff, when appeared I was suddenly on the ground, meters below, and I couldn't even stand up, died in one hit. I dunno about others but I would rather not put a random death event into a game...

First off! Thank you very MUCH DE for WF and your hard work on perfecting it, space ninjas is a very impressive implementation!

Now,

You guys got a nasty bug on your hands for Conclave:

This sadly happend to me on my first Conclave ever yesterday, lol.

Rhino, equips "Quick Thinking" and "Rage"... you kill his Sentinal, and he becomes immortal... you cannot kill him under any circumstances... I really think QT should not be functioning in Conclave. He stood in the center of the map, told us why he was broken (he was not cheating, just informing us) and me and another Tenno tried to kill him with 5 mins of successive damage to no avail. QT is functioning in Conclave, and with Rage, you become immortal.