Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Don't you think that you should invest your time and money into buying proper server & not , fixing and OP-ing and BUFF-ing , ALAD `, I never heard such a nonsense about , you fixing errors that haven't even been there . An update 11.0.7 should bring us a new WARFRAME , and Fixes for SERVER issues that YOU have .

Edited by iona990

So random thought.

Besides Zanuka/Alad being easy to just shoot to death (especially with magnetic weapons), I found another trick to near instant kill them. 

I went to try out the new buffed up pair, and it being corpus, I went to my defauly anti-corpus frame... Mag.  When I got to the fight I shot off a shield polarize by reflex.  I have +84% power efficiency atm, and it insti-kiilled Zankua and drained virtually all of Alad's shield.

Of course Crush used to have special effects vs J3 Golem, so maybe it is just destined that Mag has special abilities vs the Jupiter boss >.>

One question - when you'll deal with melee bug? You've made a melee-focused Warframe and melee weapon can just not work. Oh, and Valkyr's Ultimate, which is melee, which is bugged as well, and which kills her instanteneously. Ridicilous

Edited by Grayscarr

got inventory glitches when i trying to upgrade my mod and my friend invited me (still in inventory) joined him and i got backed out of the solar system and i cant seem to get into the inventory to change my weapon.

still have little problem about the Immortal skin does not show up.

if DE could change Lanka energy projectile base on the energy color that we selected like Dera and other corpus energy weapon would be great.

btw, pathogen round dropped from corpus (i dont know which unit because my carrier suck it all in).

Ok I just have to say first of all that its ice to see that Alad V is fighting now.

But I have to say that the Scanner is NOT fixed by any means. Everytime me and my friend gets downed when we have the scanner up we lose all of our weapons except melee. 

And yes this is after this hotfix. So you guys should go at the scanner again.

Oh and talking about the scanner: What does the points do? Cause ive heard that they dont do anything and if thats the case then whats the point to even have them in the game?

Cannot purchase the team energy restore BP from Dojo.

Interface says I already have it but it is not in my inventory or foundry.

Submitted a support ticket last night but have not received even the

normal auto responder acknowledgement for the ticket.

Edited by SackScratch116