The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing Content (PC SWITCH Merge)

ImLunaris

I took part in the First Global wave, and have waited for a fair amount of time, But apparently i am missing some content;

Certain TennoGen Skins (Yes all of them were purchased before November 24th from Steam as i was unable to play on pc well before that time) Specifically the ones that i was NOT currently using on the Current Loadout (For an example my Valkyr Graxx Skin was used on the A B [C] Preset but the active preset on my Valkyr Loadout was A [B] C, same with the rest of my TennoGen Skins, they are enough for me to not remember them all at this time, but i do know i am missing Skins on MAG, NOVA, VALKYR, WISP(?) and probably more.

I am also Missing the Platinum that is supposed to be Merged INTO Switch, But the Warframe Website DOES show that i have 4 total Platinum.

(PC: 2 PLATINUM / NINTENDO SWITCH: 2 PLATINUM) i don't mind about me missing Platinum but i think we can all tell if they don't merge properly it might be an issue in the long run. If it does get the Attention of a Dev, i will get into the specifics of the TennoGen that is missing.

On 2024-01-03 at 5:07 AM, Phoenix_Rose said:

Nintendo Switch has different platinum than PC does and platinum from Switch will NOT transfer to PC as far as i know.

The Platinum on the website displays the Combined ammount of PC and SWITCH Platinum. TennoGen is ALL supposed to merge if purchased before Nov 24 But i only seem to have the TennoGen Actively used on my Current Or [A] Preset depending on if they were actively used in a Loadout or not. Platinum can be shared INTO Nintendo Switch and NOT the Opposite as The FAQ states.