The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Renaming

(PSN)Water-poptart

I think they won't offer that just because of having to identify what frames are of other players in your group so you know how to plan around it.

Might seem dumb, but between that, the time and resources required compared to other content, and whatever lore argument DE feels like throwing out there, those are probably the major opposition points there.

Considering the angry 'How are you cheating?!' messages I got when I renamed all my Incarnon weapons to the 'Mk-1' version of them where possible, never used the Incarnon form so it didn't give away the function, and then got top damage in public squads because of the stat boosts... Oh, and being Legendary 3 meant that players thought I was just MR3...

I think that there's a lot to be said about how easily players in Warframe get offended when you start giving things different names.

That said.

I would guess that the reason we can't rename Warframes is going to be something like this (considering the way DE likes to phrase things):

'You can't rename Warframes because you have no vendor who will make kit-Warframes, or zaw-Warframes, you can't 'gild' a Warframe, so you also can't rename a Warframe. We have no intention of ever implementing that system, not since we implemented the Helminth, so you won't get a vendor who can let you rename a Warframe either.'

That's weird logic, but that's usually how they would phrase these kind of things. Or at least it's how Rebecca would.