The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted weapons keeping the same Formas please remove

(XBOX)Adams Eden

so I made a post because I thought it was a bug to just find out it’s intentional. Please remove that or make it when you can select which exalted weapon you select like the normal weapon selection window pops up and you choose which one and it shows their forma count etc. I’m trying to do an entirely different build from the previous Prime and now I’ll have to sell my prime to just get to “start fresh” and try a new build or load out. 

granted I know there’s different load outs but I am not using the same polarity as the ones I put in the previous one so it just ruins my build.

and yes I know I can just reforma over it but I am OCD I rather spend another 5 Formas then it say I Formad it over 14 times or something.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)Adams Eden said:

so I made a post because I thought it was a bug to just find out it’s intentional

It's definitely intentional.

As far as the main topic goes I'd like it if exalted weapons were treated like regular weapons where one could acquire duplicates, forma them differently, equip them in the Arsenal as desired, and move them between copies of their associated frame.

I don't have high hopes for this being added though, as think most people are content enough with one copy of each exalted.  Mostly I am too--I think I'd only use this on Artemis Bow currently.