The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hope we can get a Proto, Protokol, classic, whatever you call it skin for blade and whips.

Prof-Dante

a Kusarigama skin.

Dorrclave is a very fun weapon to use...blade and whips in general are a very underrated class of melee weaponry.

Probably the reason why nobody uses them much is the fact that they don't look too good.

each and every one of them are oversized and have this weird scissor thing going one that ruins it for many people at least according to the people i've asked.

so we need a skin like that so we can finally fulfill our scorpion fantasies.

3 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Ew blade and whip weapons

but they're cool though. ;-; 

3 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Above everything there is the awful stance. Either improve the stance or add a usable one.

Defiled snapdragon is by far one of my favorite stance in the game after the melee stance rework. it hasn't been botched so badly like Vulpine mask.

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I don't think i've ever seen someone hate Defiled Snapdragon, seriously. I think it's decent anyway.

I like it too, but I've seen a fair number of complaints comparing it to the original version.  (Which was before I got into the weapon class, so I can't comment otherwise.)

10 hours ago, Qorvex99 said:

Probably the reason why nobody uses them much is the fact that they don't look too good.

Not really, the bad stances with forced movement and inconsistent hits is what makes people not like them.

I love the look of the Lacera and i used it a lot when it first came out but its just bad to use nowdays.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin