The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat - would like the ability to toggle all filters on/off

Because of the magnitude of players posting in chats like Recruiting and Trading, I've found that using the game's filter functionality is generally required if I want to be able to catch the types of content I'm looking for before they scroll into oblivion.  So glad this feature exists!

However, if I ever want to see the unfiltered messages on these chat channels, the only way to do that is to flush all of my filters away.  I've generally got a fairly lengthy list of items and missions that I'm interested in seeing, and the needing to record them somewhere else and then re-type them all every time I want to peek at the "raw chat" would be very time-consuming.

Because of that, I'd like to ask for the ability to toggle all filters off and on.  To illustrate, here's an example:

1. xTenno420x's current filters for recruiting chat are: "axi a1", "meso m1", "meso p1", "lith p1", "kuva", "vault", "effervo", "clan"
  2. xTenno420x uses the new feature to toggle these filters off.
  3. Starting at this point, xTenno420x now sees every chat message, as none of them are being filtered.
  4. xTenno420x uses the new feature to toggle the filters back on again.
  5. Starting at this point, xTenno420x now sees only chat messages that make it through the previously mentioned filters. (i.e. - "axi a1", "meso m1", "meso p1", "lith p1", "kuva", "vault", "effervo", "clan")

This would be really helpful: the ability to quickly switch between the raw and filtered chat, without throwing your current filters into the garbage to do so.

Thanks for considering my feedback!

• Like 1